1618147437671.png

1618147456629.png

1618147468550.png

1618147487030.png

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
I love that hose reel setup. I'm 50/50 on the exhaust wrapping. I'm debating whether or not I should wrap or just install a heat shield on my TW setup. I'm going more towards getting the heat shield. I think exhaust wrap shortens life of the headers and downpipes.

And I think the benefits outweigh the negatives on using a belt driven blower vs a coupler driven blower. I just don't see why they keep using couplers for the blowers when they could hook up 3 blower belts and speed it up a little faster than the engine, which would turn up the CFM and give the engine a break.

I like that accumulator on the water pump also. I guess bigger is better than the standard ball size accumulator, and it's much better than a pulse hose, from what the big guys tell me about turning up the pressure

All together, it really looks tempting

Mikey P

Administrator
Looks more like a coolant overflow tank.
I think the orange line wrapped around the pump is the chem feed.
Nope, its the chem, they say it slides out. Which means do put anything on the floor infront of it and leave room all the way to get back there a few times a week

KevinD

Name
Kevin Dumas
Nope, its the chem, they say it slides out. Which means do put anything on the floor infront of it and leave room all the way to get back there a few times a week
If that's the case I sure after a couple of times changing it out most would replace it with a jug sitting next to the machine but will still be a major pia to get to crawling up in the truck.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
She sure is ugly but I've never been a fan of so much stainless. The use of too much stainless just look generic and a garage type build.

Its definitely an improvement over the old machines they used to produce. I wouldn't want to carry that much vac hose unless there was a need. I prefer a 250-300 ft reel and bring the rest when needed. No need to waste the space and fuel hauling all the excess if it not needed.

Seems a little tight and I wonder how she will handle the heat with everything so closed in together.

What is all the contraptions on the fresh water tank?

Is that just regular blue vac hose going from the waste tank to the unit? Or some reinforced exhaust hose?

The water box on the shelf looks like they ran out of room. ??? Its placement could be better if they were more room.

Overall not bad, but shes massive and takes up so much space it could limit the services you can run out of it without making trips home to switch out tools and supplies.

hogjowl

Idiot™
If it’s reliable, and not so stupid it can’t be serviced easily, it’ll be fine.
You’re 370 isn’t the greatest thing since sliced bread either.

Mikey P

Administrator
If it’s reliable, and not so stupid it can’t be serviced easily, it’ll be fine.
You’re 370 isn’t the greatest thing since sliced bread either.
My 370 and essentially the same van allows me to be a multi-service service provider..

This stupid setup is for sucking movie theaters all night long with a huge variety of pre-sprays to choose from

Reactions: LCCFL

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
The flaw for steamaction is they should just stick to one machine.
Maybe a 45 or 47 blower to sell to the masses. It seems no one model is the same. And I agree a coupler sucks ass.

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
It's one that will please the big truck guys. Hot, powerful, what more do you want from a carpet cleaning machine. Not for janitors that's for sure. If you need more room for additional equipment, maybe you need a smaller unit. For large carpet cleaning jobs and dual wanding, it's great.

Reactions: Desk Jockey

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
If reliable, looks to be prettybadazz

the hose reel looks kickazz

I'm with Chavez though....prettydamntight for airflow.
wonder how wiring holds up after few thousand hours of summer heat running

Bigger than what most need/can utilize .
But I can relate to the "Tim Taylor Syndrome" many of us gearhEDs have

..L.T.A.

Numero Uno

Name
Caesar
Looks impressive.
Some areas look kinda tight,or under areas with little clearance...
But ,hey best of luck.
All truck mounts are progressionary.
He will change,tweak over years...
Just make the profits outweigh the costs...
An don't waste family cash on every wonder tool or item of the year...
Have fun,shore is shiny...

Reactions: BIG WOOD

Andy

Name
Doesn't Matter
any maintenance on the right side could be a bear. easy cleaning of the waste tank though.

Name
BradFenstermaker
Yeah the machine looks impressive but they should have done an extended van and gotten some simplicity in there I don't even think you can walk in the van unless you're skinny

jeffexe

Name
jeff
Love machine and the 210 recovery tank but their vac reel sucks. Won't hold much and poorly constructed. Broke spokes on 3 different trucks.
wow that is interesting. I have had 10 vans over the years and never had a problem with reels. If you use 2.5 inch hose, I can see the complaint about hose capacity.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
wow that is interesting. I have had 10 vans over the years and never had a problem with reels. If you use 2.5 inch hose, I can see the complaint about hose capacity.
No just 2 inch. We actually found the Butler in a box to be the most versatile also. We used the standard extended Van's for carpet cleaning.

The box we could load Cimex's on or Orbots for commercial work. Most of the time we kept it loaded with WDR equipment so it could do one large residential loss or two small ones.

Last edited:
Name
Jeff T
We used 250’ of 2.5, then 100’ of 2...

Yes it’s a pain, but wow, nothing like it when extracting at length.

Oh, and we used 300’ of thermo plastic solution line to get the heat to the wand...

Happy law firm...

Reactions: Desk Jockey

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom