New TM

Lance Golden

Name
Lance Golden
Will do, Lee. I had a BL ThermalWave HP So I feel like I have a "benchmark" on what to expect. BTW the pic of the temp was @ 600 psi on "medium" speed... and held that temp.
I only run RO/DI thru it, so I don't have the deposit issues most go thru...

BLewis

Supportive Member
Name
Billy Lewis
Congrats on the new TM, I'm glad to finally see someone we know that has one now. Keep us posted, I was down to choosing between the 870 and the PC 650 HP. I am very satisfied with the 650 so far and it is just as powerful as my Vortex and heats up faster.
Hope the 870 works out great for you!

Reactions: Lance Golden

PM

Name
ES
Lucky bast$rd. Actually luck probably had nothing to do with it. Hard work=nice new SS unit. I just bought a used TM and had it installed at Interlink in Seattle. Been playing with it all day!

Chris A

Name
Chris
Lucky bast$rd. Actually luck probably had nothing to do with it. Hard work=nice new SS unit. I just bought a used TM and had it installed at Interlink in Seattle. Been playing with it all day!

Ive heard nothing but good things about those apex machines, congrats!

Lance Golden

Name
Lance Golden
[video=youtube;je3uJti6XP4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=je3uJti6XP4[/video]

I hope I posted it correctly...

I haven't had a chance to run dual wand yet... 30 hours no problems... yet. Still the honeymoon stage :icon_razz:

I do NOT run "rinse agents... RO/DI only " The chem injector is Off

Lance Golden

Name
Lance Golden
Albert,
Yes I make the RO/DI on location. My unit produces about 2 GPM of RO, then I run thru a small DI cartridge to a 35 gallon "static" tank, then demand pumped to the 870.

And actually it was 1,000 psi, with a "tweaked manifold" for "shear" off the slotted glide. Some areas were dry to touch before I left.

BLewis

Supportive Member
Name
Billy Lewis
Here's my PC 650 HP, I only cared to set the psi to 800 but I also didn't have the heat turn up all the way either!
One of my quarterly clean restaurants
th_IMG_4152.jpg
I think if you click on pic a video will pop up

Nuke em baby!

And Hogjowl, don't go into convulsions looking at the overspray!

Last edited:

SamIam

Name
sam miller
Ya both look like they fog up the joint pretty well, next question how cold was when You shot these vids? and how much for the 870? I know the 650 runs about 28k.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

BLewis

Supportive Member
Name
Billy Lewis
My restaurant was about 70 inside with outside temp of 50. For the record I was just playing around having some fun. I would never clean on going at that temp.

Lance Golden

Name
Lance Golden
Almost identical temps inside and out... cieling fans were all on high, and had an axial airmover running. Probably less humidity here.

I think the 870 retails around 28K also

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom