New TM

F

FB7777

$2200 worth of hallways and stairs

On my 57th birthday no less 😂

C213A4C6-567F-42D0-9A3F-0EC0701914BE.jpeg

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
Got rid of the pool filter. I am now running 4 to the door. It’s awesome.
View attachment 111576
Yeah, but you got that idiot Bristor filter. Nice setup though. Now we just need to get Matt with the times.

For the record, my new van came with a beater Blistor filter. I hate it. Such a piece of shit. Leaks like a sieve. I think it's also bi-polar. I'm thinking about filling it with rocks and using it as a boat anchor. I feel dirty for even using it. Sorry @TConway , I need to get my ass over and get a new filter and another 1 1/2 swivel wand.

Last edited:

Trip Moses

IMOL
Name
Trip Moses
Yeah, but you got that idiot Bristor filter. Nice setup though. Now we just need to get Matt with the times.

For the record, my new van came with a beater Blistor filter. I hate it. Such a piece of shit. Leaks like a sieve. I think it's also bi-polar. I'm thinking about filling it with rocks and using it as a boat anchor. I feel dirty for even using it. Sorry @TConway , I need to get my ass over and get a new filter and another 1 1/2 swivel wand.
I got the one one that was in stock when I was ready to buy.

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.

I don’t know who’s blowing more money right now. You with your Lima bean or me with this money pit thing called a truckmount

Reactions: Trip Moses

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom