New to Carpet Cleaning

cobra

Name
DJ Holland
One thing we did when we started last year, was start with apartment complexes. That way I could mess up(trip over my own feet or worse yet hoses) and no one would see!
Equipment wise, steambrite has good prices(bad service in my opinion) I suggestion the goliath. The new one is effective and a wand should be great!
We did that for 6 months, proved our business model, then got truck mount. That way we have the porty as back up. We paid cash for the porty!

TomKing

Supportive Member
Name
Tom
Welcome to the board.

Let me start on the other end of what is important.

The first questions to ask are not about equipment.

The first questions to ask are about leadership and Sales

1. Are you a leader?
2. Have you ever been in management?
3. Have you had any form of employment in which you where highly self directed?
4. When people meet you do you make impact? In a positive way.
5. Have you ever had a sales job? Did you consistently rank well in that sales organization?
6. Do you relate well to all social economic groups?
7. Do you have strong community relationships?
8. Do you find it easy to meet new people?
9. What is your vision?
10. Have you ever built any sort of organization?

If you are not able to answer yes to many of those questions you might just end up owning a job and not a business.

you can buy bad equipment old equipment or new equipment it doesn't matter.

What matters is your ability to be self directed, create relationships, implement a sales strategy and focus on a long range goal. Tools just make it easier.

The days of just buying a truck and handing out a few business cards are over.

Start part time keep a day job and slowly move forward.

Russ T.

Supportive Member
Name
Russ Terhaar
The most successful companies have all the bases covered. You can have a great tech who's socially awkward or gives people the creeps and that's trouble. You can also have an excellent salesman who doesn't understand the craft very well and that spells trouble too.

As an owner/op, we are often forced to wear all the hats, even the ones we are not good at. A bigger company probably benefits by having well defined roles that people fill who are good at those things.

My wife normally answers the phones but she's out of town and I have to make due. She's just better over the phone and really "sells" our biz better than me over the phone. I sure as heck wouldn't want her cleaning my carpet though!

I handle most of our marketing in order to get the phone to ring. She then has the job of converting calls to work orders. Then I have the responsibility to turn each customer into a long time, regular customer who will recommend our company to their friends/family/coworkers.

The Clean Machine

GeeeAus

Supportive Member
Name
Grant Baverstock
The most successful companies have all the bases covered. You can have a great tech who's socially awkward or gives people the creeps and that's trouble. You can also have an excellent salesman who doesn't understand the craft very well and that spells trouble too.

As an owner/op, we are often forced to wear all the hats, even the ones we are not good at. A bigger company probably benefits by having well defined roles that people fill who are good at those things.

My wife normally answers the phones but she's out of town and I have to make due. She's just better over the phone and really "sells" our biz better than me over the phone. I sure as heck wouldn't want her cleaning my carpet though!

I handle most of our marketing in order to get the phone to ring. She then has the job of converting calls to work orders. Then I have the responsibility to turn each customer into a long time, regular customer who will recommend our company to their friends/family/coworkers.

The Clean Machine

That is a killer plan.

Grant

Russ T.

Supportive Member
Name
Russ Terhaar
I could use some too...that's why I'm here :-). Give a call anytime! Cell is (515)391-1607.

The Clean Machine

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
Welcome to the board.

Let me start on the other end of what is important.

The first questions to ask are not about equipment.

The first questions to ask are about leadership and Sales

1. Are you a leader?
2. Have you ever been in management?
3. Have you had any form of employment in which you where highly self directed?
4. When people meet you do you make impact? In a positive way.
5. Have you ever had a sales job? Did you consistently rank well in that sales organization?
6. Do you relate well to all social economic groups?
7. Do you have strong community relationships?
8. Do you find it easy to meet new people?
9. What is your vision?
10. Have you ever built any sort of organization?

If you are not able to answer yes to many of those questions you might just end up owning a job and not a business.

you can buy bad equipment old equipment or new equipment it doesn't matter.

What matters is your ability to be self directed, create relationships, implement a sales strategy and focus on a long range goal. Tools just make it easier.

The days of just buying a truck and handing out a few business cards are over.

Start part time keep a day job and slowly move forward.

To present a from the field alternative to Tom's points:

The first questions to ask should be both about equipment (technical) and goals, marketing, what kind of business you'd like to run etc.
It is not either or, it is both. As without technical assurance you will not be able to market (sell your services to potential clients) with confidence which may sabotage the rest.

Tom is making a good point, as without a good plan and understanding of business goals etc, there's a good likelihood of failure. Though his points are well made they may represent a mind set more than a complete necessity. They also relate to the kind of business you'd like to have. Hmm.........goals again.

Would one want to run an equivalent business to Tom's? Great! You've got a plan. However, not every one shares Tom's goals and mental preferences. As they say, to each his own.
Many successful people here that do not.

Will they achieve a more financial and secure operating business? Or as Tom says: Not just own a job?
- Not likely.

Can they be successful financially and run an emotionally satisfying business?

- You bet cha!

Can they secure a decent financial future?

- Yes. If they are smart and plan for the future.

Will they trade places with Tom's constant sale driven, formulated for success business model and life style?

- I don't know. I wouldn't.

Will Tom be able to sell his ("turn Key") business for a great fortune, when the time arrives?

- We'll see. Time will certainly tell.

Most likely he'll get somewhat more than the average O/O. Unless, of course, he tries to sell it to someone like himself :winky:. Which may be the only option available. (feel free to scroll down to Tom's sobering post in this thread: http://mikeysboard.com/forum/showthread.php?267237-Selling-my-Business-after-25-years )

However, if you take his general drift, meaning: Understanding business, setting goals, planning and making sound business decisions, understanding your strengths and weaknesses, understanding the long term consequences of your business decisions. It will definitely assist you on the road to success.

Last edited:

Goomer

Name
Frank Mendo
These along with many other MB portable users (Nate, Goomer...) can be of great help.

PORTY HACKS UNITE!!!............:rockon:

Like Pig Vomit said, most of the ballbags you will find here started out with nothing more than a POS porty and the shirt on their backs.

Any performance limitations of a portable machine can be easily made up for with a little more hard work, which will inevitably lead to you being a better cleaner.

If your not ready to work a little hard at creating a successful service business, then maybe you should look into something else.

Although not necessarily part of a long term plan to everyone, a portable unit is a realistic place to get started and learn the ropes before committing to a bigger equipment investment.

Chabbezz's statement regarding the negative image of a porty is not necessarily true everywhere.
I think it's image is more relative to the area being serviced, and the "market share" of porty cleaners in that area.
Where I am, portable units are just about a necessity. Just about every company needs to be running a porty squad. 70 percent of my work is ONLY accessible with a portable unit, so people are very familiar with them, because if they have not been serviced by one, they have seen them, are familiar with them, and they are considered by many customers to be standard professional equipment.

On the contrary, in an area where everything is flat, and there is not much going on (Kansas), the dominant equipment being used would most likely be truckmounted units. People would be used to seeing them, would be more familiar with them, and would most likely expect them.

I think this is where a porty user may encounter the most porty-prejudice.

Not sure where in Connecticut you are, but if your not out in the sticks, and are close to a major city with a little "elevation", you should have no problem finding enough work to get enough hours under your belt to decide if this gigs for you or not.

Last edited:

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
On the contrary, in an area where everything is flat, and there is not much going on (Kansas), the dominant equipment being used would most likely be truckmounted units. People would be used to seeing them, would be more familiar with them, and would most likely expect them.
Yes you are correct out here in the boonies TM's are the main stay only hacks use portables......................................................much like the rest of the modern world. :p

Chabbezz's
Damn that's sounds Muslim?
As-Salaam-Alaikum! :biggrin:

Last edited by a moderator:

Russ T.

Supportive Member
Name
Russ Terhaar
I have a hard enough time talking about ZeroRez to every other homeowner who asks. It would make it that much tougher if I then began dragging a huge portable into her home.

I live in the Midwest, like Chavez, and have a probably similar market with the same expectations.

It can be done in the right market and those guys seem to be doing really well with it. When your cleaning in busier cities where everything is built up, I can see a portable being MORE convenient than a TM.

I think I'd move or change profession in that case. ;-)

The Clean Machine

Reactions: Desk Jockey

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Russ I think the population helps them. They can hack away and never run out of suckers....I mean clients. Where out here we have to make sure we deliver primo services each and every time because there are so few people out here. :stir:

Reactions: Russ T.

Shane Deubell

Supportive Member

Like Pig Vomit said, most of the ballbags you will find here started out with nothing more than a POS porty and the shirt on their backs.

Any performance limitations of a portable machine can be easily made up for with a little more hard work, which will inevitably lead to you being a better cleaner.

If your not ready to work a little hard at creating a successful service business, then maybe you should look into something else.

Although not necessarily part of a long term plan to everyone, a portable unit is a realistic place to get started and learn the ropes before committing to a bigger equipment investment.

Chabbezz's statement regarding the negative image of a porty is not necessarily true everywhere.
I think it's image is more relative to the area being serviced, and the "market share" of porty cleaners in that area.
Where I am, portable units are just about a necessity. Just about every company needs to be running a porty squad. 70 percent of my work is ONLY accessible with a portable unit, so people are very familiar with them, because if they have not been serviced by one, they have seen them, are familiar with them, and they are considered by many customers to be standard professional equipment.

Not sure where in Connecticut you are, but if your not out in the sticks, and are close to a major city with a little "elevation", you should have no problem finding enough work to get enough hours under your belt to decide if this gigs for you or not.

The pick up truck will kill him more then the portable.

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton

Frank is absolutely right.

NEVER tie your business image and marketing to the tools you're using. It is a silly way to do it. IF that was the case, only Vortex owners will make it in this business. That is till the semi monster truck will become available. To be replaced by the jumbo jet based cleaning unit.

Make the marketing disadvantage into an advantage: I have a portable therefore I try harder.

And do try harder!

Anybody that worked for a while with a portable, has a better chance of becoming a better cleaner. The truck mount will allow you to clean more jobs per day with less effort though. And yes, a good image is helpful too.

Last edited:

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Make the disadvantage into an advantage: I have a portable therefore I try harder.
Some people feel they must worked harder in an effort to work off sins they made early in their lives.

You porty guys must have been some kind of terrible in your early lives!:p

ESPECIALLY William! :lol:

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
<!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <o:OfficeDocumentSettings> <o:RelyOnVML/> <o:AllowPNG/> </o:OfficeDocumentSettings> </xml><![endif]-->
smiley-shocked002.gif

<!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:TrackMoves/> <w:TrackFormatting/> <w:punctuationKerning/> <w:ValidateAgainstSchemas/> <w:SaveIfXMLInvalid>false</w:SaveIfXMLInvalid> <w:IgnoreMixedContent>false</w:IgnoreMixedContent> <w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText>false</w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText> <w:DoNotPromoteQF/> <w:LidThemeOther>EN-US</w:LidThemeOther> <w:LidThemeAsian>X-NONE</w:LidThemeAsian> <w:LidThemeComplexScript>X-NONE</w:LidThemeComplexScript> <w:Compatibility> <w:BreakWrappedTables/> <w:SnapToGridInCell/> <w:WrapTextWithPunct/> <w:UseAsianBreakRules/> <w:DontGrowAutofit/> <w:SplitPgBreakAndParaMark/> <w:EnableOpenTypeKerning/> <w:DontFlipMirrorIndents/> <w:OverrideTableStyleHps/> </w:Compatibility> <m:mathPr> <m:mathFont m:val="Cambria Math"/> <m:brkBin m:val="before"/> <m:brkBinSub m:val="--"/> <m:smallFrac m:val="off"/> <m:dispDef/> <m:lMargin m:val="0"/> <m:rMargin m:val="0"/> <m:defJc m:val="centerGroup"/> <m:wrapIndent m:val="1440"/> <m:intLim m:val="subSup"/> <m:naryLim m:val="undOvr"/> </m:mathPr></w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:LatentStyles DefLockedState="false" DefUnhideWhenUsed="true" DefSemiHidden="true" DefQFormat="false" DefPriority="99" LatentStyleCount="267"> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="0" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Normal"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="heading 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 7"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 8"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 9"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 7"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 8"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 9"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="35" QFormat="true" Name="caption"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="10" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Title"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="1" Name="Default Paragraph Font"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="11" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Subtitle"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="22" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Strong"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="20" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Emphasis"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="59" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Table Grid"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Placeholder Text"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="1" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="No Spacing"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Revision"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="34" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="List Paragraph"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="29" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Quote"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="30" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Intense Quote"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="19" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Subtle Emphasis"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="21" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Intense Emphasis"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="31" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Subtle Reference"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="32" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Intense Reference"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="33" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Book Title"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="37" Name="Bibliography"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" QFormat="true" Name="TOC Heading"/> </w:LatentStyles> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 10]> <style> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-priority:99; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin-top:0in; mso-para-margin-right:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:10.0pt; mso-para-margin-left:0in; line-height:115%; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:11.0pt; font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif"; mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi;} </style> <![endif]-->

Goomer

Name
Frank Mendo
You porty guys must have been some kind of terrible in your early lives!:p

ESPECIALLY William! :lol:

SHEEEEETT……......with the sinning I've done, I figured I'd be burning in hell for eternity, not merely tethered to a porty as punishment.

Either god is as mercifull as he is portrayed to be, or he does not exist, cause I figured I was pretty much fooked.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
SHEEEEETT……......with the sinning I've done, I figured I'd be burning in hell for eternity, not merely tethered to a porty as punishment.
Frank......that's pretty much the same thing. :p

Or at least it would be for me. :lol:

Either god is as mercifull as he is portrayed to be, or he does not exist, cause I figured I was pretty much fooked.
Proof he exists is that you are suffering (in hell) cleaning with a portable. LOL

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom