New toy

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
Got a big box delivered from Rotovac today. New 360i with brush head. Feeling like a premium pig these days.
IMG_20171107_104734.jpg

Name
Jeff T
I’m chomping at the bit, waiting for my custom speakers to show up...... ordered May 1, final payment was made last Thursday...... I’ve already got him working on a sub for me(well, 2, but the wife doesn’t know).

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
I wanted it to be gentler on transitions. We'll see how it goes. I am looking for some softer 2 inch hose to use with it. Probably have to order from the US as well.

Rob Grady

Name
Rob Grady
20171109_155502.jpg
20171109_155502.jpg
20171109_152736.jpg
I thought the brush/glide was the hot set-Up? That's what I ordered with the 360xl from the auction. Landed here today. I'll be cleaning with it in the mod/stock class shortly.

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
I like what you did with the vac hose. The stock set up is a little awkward as is the handle height adjustment. I may shorten up the sight tube and rearrange it a little. So far I've only used it in the shop on a couple of cheap rugs. Very easy and powerful to use. I was going to try it today in a condo but they cancelled. Going to a commercial job shortly but I don't want to risk any swirl marks on this carpet. Tomorrow I have a small job on some greasy carpet tile. Maybe I'll try it there.

Rob Grady

Name
Rob Grady
Look closers. I have posted mods on my StairPro/Singers prior. I'm setting this one up similarly. Now if we could just get the Murcans to observe.

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
So I tried out my new toy last night and was blown away at how easy the dirt comes flying out of the carpet. I couldn't take any pics due to their security reasons but this carpet tile was absolutely filthy and came out looking like new. The manager was amazed and couldn't stop looking at clear tube showing all the brown soil coming up. This wasn't the best type of carpet for my first time using it as it was uneven and the tool tended to bounce a bit. Had to play with the speed control to settle it down. The job was about 800 sqft. and took 2 hrs. A little slower than the wand but incredible reaults. Looking forward to my first residential job with it.

Reactions: Desk Jockey

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom