New Truckmount

ACE

Name
Mike Hughes
IMG_3561.jpg

IMG_3560.jpg

IMG_3562-1.jpg

I had a series of equipment failures that hit no stop for three weeks and got so frustrated I bought a new truckmount and 2011 van, I am happy to report the first 35 hours on the El Diablo have been trouble free. It sure is nice to have a something new but I hate taking on debt.

ACE

Name
Mike Hughes
Would have gone Judson, but did not want to mess with LP.
should have done allot of things different but, I can’t second guess myself too much.
I get so frustrated with the mechanical failures, piles of paperwork, I would quit if I had other career prospects.
Quitting is not really an option, so I just roll with the punches and tell myself, it’s just carpet cleaning:icon_rolleyes:.

Last edited:

ACE

Name
Mike Hughes
congrats Mike

btw, that's some flatazz land ....dayum

.l.T.A.

That’s a small airport on the other side of the highway.
When the planes and life flight fly over my house I often pretend to shot them down with an imaginary 50 cal accompanied by sound effects.
You would be very proud.
The last house was right next to an airport also. I talked one they guys into taking me for a ride in a small plane just before we moved here. Now I just need to talk someone into taking me up in a lear jet at the new place.
I’m sure glad the truckmount manufactures are not making aircraft.

mcatt

Name
Mike
I hear the El D is a great machine. I'm sure you'll do fine with it. Congrats

juniorc82

Supportive Member
Name
Jon Coret
That’s a small airport on the other side of the highway.
When the planes and life flight fly over my house I often pretend to shot them down with an imaginary 50 cal accompanied by sound effects.
You would be very proud.
The last house was right next to an airport also. I talked one they guys into taking me for a ride in a small plane just before we moved here. Now I just need to talk someone into taking me up in a lear jet at the new place.
I’m sure glad the truckmount manufactures are not making aircraft.
dont forget about the creepy motel called the airport inn down the road from you mike. When I was at your place I wondered if the inn keepers at that creepy motel had a mutant child locked up in the basement the feed the guest to lol!

Vinnie

RIP
Name
Vincent Annunziato
Mike: All kidding aside, the El DI is a good mach. most owners are happy with it.
PS: I hear that Amtex in Houston Tx. puts out a good mach. at a very good price did you look into that mach.

ACE

Name
Mike Hughes
nice set up. Harder to keep things from freezing with glass windows. Do you park inside?

The passenger vans are actually much better insulated then cargo. They also have heat in the rear to keep the machine and tools toasty while traveling in very cold weather. I only run K-1 and rarely notice any odor.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom