New van to the U.S.!

Johnny

Supportive Member
Name
Johnny
Looks like a Shriners Circus vehicle. Like you expect to see 12 clown carpet cleaners pour out of.

STOP GLOBAL COOLING!

Becker

Name
Becker
I would be more concerned about the 7" clearance underneath that thing. You would bottom out on the speed bumps around here.

You are joking right?

How much clearance do you think the avg car has, or even 4wheel drive pick up?

F150 has 8.8... E350 van has

LOL

7 inch tall speed bumps? Most curbs are only 3 or so.

I bet you can show 12" between your thumb and index finger.
A fishermens 12 inches

CleanEvo

I was just inside one of those at the Vancouver Auto Show.

It caught my eye and i checked it out pretty thoroughly.

One nice thing is it's so low you can step in and out really easy.

It is a little small, and I think if you got a TM in there, you wouldn't have much room for anything else.

Name
Kevin McCreary
Pmatte said:
What is needed is a new pair of glasses. Obviously one cannot fit everything that one would normally put in a full size van.Only the essentials are needed,not the what ifs or maybes.

I've been looking at this vehicle for over a year now and have been wondering/daydreaming about layouts in regards to equipment choice.One of Duane's compact units with a apo,slim hose reels,no waste tank,nor a fresh tank,would definitely save space but would require water availability.

If I'm not mistaken,on the website I think ford shows a picture of one without the front passenger seat,one could easily fill that space with a piece of necessary gear,the orbot could shine well here-not superfluous.

Rethinking and paring down what is put into the vehicle requires a little time and effort but the weight (gas/money) savings would be great.

Its just like going from traditional backpacking to ultralight hiking,the difference between 45-55 pounds to 5-15 pounds is phenomenal.

One could easily make it a dedicated-specific type service vehicle.The small compact euro styling makes it less intimidating (I'm assuming) to our mainly large female client base/market,not to mention easier to get around,park ect...Some driveways are ridiculously small and narrow as well as commercial environment.

Just my thoughts,Patrick
I think you hit the nail on the head, Its about being smaller and lighter but still getting the job done.

everfresh1

Name
Jamie Cohen
That thing makes my Chevy Astro vans look big, I wish they still made them they are great little vans. that thing is way too small though.

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
It should be the latest rage among OP cleaners or Cimex scrub N' Runners.

Numero Uno

Name
Caesar
Interesting but small,whether or not it can hold the weight needed to drive safely.Would be a major concern here.

Probably as said above by Jimmy or the savage beast an or mini mount bane?

Mr.V

TONKA TOYS

not enough room for my Porty and all the goodies never mind a TM

just my opinion

but yeah,,,,,them Astro's were GREAT minivans,,,,,,,,,,,,,be alot easier to load than my 1 tonne

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom