New video

Hello Mike,
GLide Looks worse than it is , due to the extream triangle shape of the wand head. It's more like 12.5 inch glide,

I now use a prochem quad jet, with a perfect fitting green glide., can get those edges real good now. lol

Ron Werner said:
good video
had to replay it on the one before/after, looked like the carpet changed colour

That carpet did change color, turned out to be blue. lol You would have been proud of me Ron, I vaced about 5 pounds of soil out of that carpet before cleaning, spent about 45 minuts vacing. Saved the owner replacement costs.

G

greentech

Nice work.

I noticed that you use the Sebo Duo. How does that machine hold up on a everyday basis? How long have you owned your?

I'm thinking about getting one, but not sure if it is going to last.

Thanks

I've had it for 3 or 4 years, and it's well used. SO it holds up well. But it 's a real pain to keep the brushes clean. I picked up a host machine awhile back and it scrubs twice as good and twice as fast, brushes clean up quick and easy. I would say get a used host for the same price as a new sebo. You will be better off.

That being said, my sebo is for sale . DO you want it? It's gona cost about 70-80 bucks to ship all the way to Florida, and I need 150 for the machine.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom