New wand of the week...

Meter Maid

The Undetective
Name
Chris
But seriously, that wand is a little performer.

Don’t care about a swivel, but a window would make it possibly the best wand out there.

Not that I’m an expert, but I own lots of wands and this is probably the best so far.

I like my JoeDang, but the Sapphire 12” is too easy to not love.

Mikey P

Administrator
The JoeDang is going to fall apart within a year too and it'll give you warts..

take a good long look at that swivel and tells me whats going to happen when the inner race wears out

Meter Maid

The Undetective
Name
Chris
The JoeDang is going to fall apart within a year too and it'll give you warts..

take a good long look at that swivel and tells me whats going to happen when the inner race wears out
Doesn’t matter, I don’t enjoy cleaning carpet with it.

Now that I’m doing this full time, I realize I need easy.

Again, you were right...

Shhhh

Mikey P

Administrator
Not possibly..

I'm not going to tell you what's really wrong with it cuz your buddy brister looks here and he may have it within his ability to fix it but just like mighty he's not a real carpet cleaner and doesn't understand this shit and he just knows how to steal ideas he'll even the cool cuff was a stolen idea

Reactions: BIG WOOD

Meter Maid

The Undetective
Name
Chris
Not possibly..

I'm not going to tell you what's really wrong with it cuz your buddy brister looks here and he may have it within his ability to fix it but just like mighty he's not a real carpet cleaner and doesn't understand this shit and he just knows how to steal ideas he'll even the cool cuff was a stolen idea
Are you going to answer my question about glide availability?

I once ordered a green glide for my Bentley, but after around five weeks, I was finally told I couldn’t get it for another five weeks, so I canceled the order. The lady I talked to didn’t really care.

So, I bought a glide from Cobb.

Mikey P

Administrator
It's your lucky day we just got 12 in back in stock and we normally ship through the post office which can take anywhere from 2 to 10 days because AOC's progressive pen pal program isn't working so hot but if you call John Olson today you could bribe him to send it through UPS for an extra 20 and it'll probably get there on Monday or Tuesday or if you want to pay for overnight then really bend over he can do that too but if you puts it in the post office tomorrow on Saturday most likely barring any storms or other interference you'll probably get it on Wednesday but call him right away John Olson's superior cleaning solutions in Orem Utah and don't forget Mikey knows best

• Haha
Reactions: Nomad74

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
Split window
I had one. It has a horrible blind spot 7D5E2D8D-CC7D-427C-9157-B32B46607FCE.jpeg

Last edited:

Mikey P

Administrator
Are you going to answer my question about glide availability?

I once ordered a green glide for my Bentley, but after around five weeks, I was finally told I couldn’t get it for another five weeks, so I canceled the order. The lady I talked to didn’t really care.

So, I bought a glide from Cobb.
Relax asshole I actually work for a living.

That lady no longer answers the phone

And that lady sold all our reject glides to Cobb....lol

Reactions: Meter Maid

Meter Maid

The Undetective
Name
Chris
It's your lucky day we just got 12 in back in stock and we normally ship through the post office which can take anywhere from 2 to 10 days because AOC's progressive pen pal program isn't working so hot but if you call John Olson today you could bribe him to send it through UPS for an extra 20 and it'll probably get there on Monday or Tuesday or if you want to pay for overnight then really bend over he can do that too but if you puts it in the post office tomorrow on Saturday most likely barring any storms or other interference you'll probably get it on Wednesday but call him right away John Olson's superior cleaning solutions in Orem Utah and don't forget Mikey knows best
That was funny as hell.

Im ordering it now so you can feed your hot wife.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom