new wand

Name
Scott
I am looking at getting a new 2 inch titanium wand and am not sure of which one to get. I don't like my Greenhorn or my PMF. I really like the Prochem but am unsure about spending the $1500 for it. Anyone have any ideas on a good 2 inch titanium wand? Are the Evolution wands good?

John Olson

Name
John Olson
I have some used Prochem TI wands in good shape. They are the original 4 jet 13.5" wands. Calls Monday if your interested.

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
Hey Fred...tell Joe to stop acting like an old ex-wife and let me buy some cuffs........

Larry Cobb

Name
Larry Cobb
Scott;

You should take a look at the Bentley 14" model with stainless glide or GG.

In our TM testing, it outcleaned the 14" CMP with angled jets (similar to Greenhorn).

Larry

BraveHeart

This wand as shown that Joe sells is made in Vietnam. How well does it perform and how is the build quality?
I dont know...however if it performs (good design) ok and the build quality is ok (good welds, good jets)
Then the price would make it a descent value I suppose.

lance

Go with the Prochem Ti. It is a very good investment that will pay you back every time you use it.

Just don't leave it some place or run over it with your van.

If you are tall John Olson also sells the Ergo Ti with the gun jet mounted on it. The same company makes both of them for Prochem.

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Joe is looney tunes stay away from him.It isn't a matter of if he will bite you, just when.

Jim I still have some 2.5" cool cuffs and some of the male swivel 2'" I just don't have any regular 2". What do you need?

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin

3......... 2.5 swivels
3........2 inch swivels

and a 2 inch starter cuff if you got one of those.......

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
KevinD said:
Jim Martin said:
Hey Fred...tell Joe to stop acting like an old ex-wife and let me buy some cuffs........

You are on the "list" too?

been there for awhile now....he got his thong in a knot and for some reason he cant get it un-tied...

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
scottpeterson83 said:
I am looking at getting a new 2 inch titanium wand and am not sure of which one to get. I don't like my Greenhorn or my PMF. I really like the Prochem but am unsure about spending the $1500 for it. Anyone have any ideas on a good 2 inch titanium wand? Are the Evolution wands good?

BTW..get you the newer updated version west pac wand..I gave up the TI wand and replaced it with one of these..much better wand..

Mike Draper

My opinion on the ergo TI wand: it will last you 20 years and you wont have back problems later on in life. How much are those back problems going to cost you? How much does that ergo ti wand cost spread out over 20 years or more? How much $ are you making off that wand every year? Its prolly the most used tool of any cleaner so why not buy the best tool money can get you? If you look at things like a business, $1,500 is only a drop in the bucket.

tmdry

Name
Bill Martins
I would recommend Joe's Ti VT14 wand, since that's what I've been using and been pretty happy with it. You can buy 3 of them for the price of a prochem ti wand or w/ the thermometer on it for the price of 2 Prochem's.

Beware though, "it is not American made, in American soil, by American men or women, that worked in an American shop who used American crafted tools that have the "made in USA" stamp on them." (not my words).

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Ill call you Monday jim I have most of that just not the 2" swivel sets. Just swivel males. I'll give them to you at joe's price.

As for the Vietnam wands be sure to check your wand regularly as no wand grows wand rats like they do. Terrible welds and very cheap stainless. I don't sell then because they suck not because I can't make money off them. It is far cheaper to pay once for quality then 10 times for cheap.

Jimbo

Hey John...Is there a way to convert a regular Prochem TI Wand to the ergo model??

Just curious!- Thanks, Jim

Mike Draper

Jim, I believe the ergo wand is a different size. As well, it has some titanium brackets welded on the wand that the regular one does not.

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
Mytee has a gun grip kit (around 40 bucks)that may work for a 2" tube with the bracket removed.

I'll let you know when I get mine from Cobb.

Name
Bill Soukoreff
Jim Martin said:
[quote="John Olson":gv88htqa]Joe is looney tunes stay away from him.It isn't a matter of if he will bite you, just when.

Jim I still have some 2.5" cool cuffs and some of the male swivel 2'" I just don't have any regular 2". What do you need?

3......... 2.5 swivels
3........2 inch swivels

and a 2 inch starter cuff if you got one of those.......[/quote:gv88htqa]

Jim, I thought you liked the Mytee Cuffs?

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
Bill Soukoreff said:
[quote="Jim Martin":1wdfxo93][quote="John Olson":1wdfxo93]Joe is looney tunes stay away from him.It isn't a matter of if he will bite you, just when.

3......... 2.5 swivels
3........2 inch swivels

and a 2 inch starter cuff if you got one of those.......[/quote:1wdfxo93]

Jim, I thought you liked the Mytee Cuffs?[/quote:1wdfxo93]

I do...I waited and I waited for the 2.5 to come out and I just can't seem to get the part number..
I have held the ones I have together long enough..
John took care of it today...

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael

And he means it! That handle alone is ridiculously priced. 300 or something like that.

Mighty new wand handle is nice.

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
dealtimeman said:

And he means it! That handle alone is ridiculously priced. 300 or something like that.

Mighty new wand handle is nice.

From a previous post:

"We (Mytee) do have a kit available for the Bentleys to install the Pressure Washer style gun. The kit will allow you to switch any standard Bentley over to a "Gun Style." Part # is 8312-4GK. The kit includes the gun, mounting bracket, and mounting hardware. Instead of stocking so many models, this makes it easier for the few guys who prefer the gun to easily switch one over. Kit is $39.99. You can order from your local Mytee dealer. "

I'm getting one From Cobb. It'll see if it will fit various 2" tubes.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom