New Website Service Video

Shane Deubell

Supportive Member
Actually not sure if we will use this on any website but definitely youtube.
Not crazy about the cartoon woman but its good to me.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/3sowokXnCPU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

[video=youtube_share;3sowokXnCPU]http://youtu.be/3sowokXnCPU[/video]

Beeks

Name
J.R.
Actually not sure if we will use this on any website but definitely youtube.
Not crazy about the cartoon woman but its good to me.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/3sowokXnCPU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

[video=youtube_share;3sowokXnCPU]http://youtu.be/3sowokXnCPU[/video]

not bad shane, from the consumers point of view i think they will like it, maybe a tad bit long, but over all good stuff

Shane Deubell

Supportive Member
Every month i create a marketing calendar, well its really just an excel sheet and go down the list of tasks everyday.

Right now youtube video is 1x month, these are better then my first slide show ones so i am hoping to continue this for a couple months and then upgrade again. Eventually will find someone great. In the meantime practice,practice,practice.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I like it! I wouldn't be afraid to add some voices in there either. Keep the background music but pay to have professional voices in it.

With the right voices it can be very powerful. :icon_cool:

Ron K

"She Haven't heard"???? Shouldn't that be "Hasn't" Around the 18 second mark.

Last edited:

Beeks

Name
J.R.
Every month i create a marketing calendar, well its really just an excel sheet and go down the list of tasks everyday.

Right now youtube video is 1x month, these are better then my first slide show ones so i am hoping to continue this for a couple months and then upgrade again. Eventually will find someone great. In the meantime practice,practice,practice.

so are you making these yourself? I just got the imac and i heard i can do something similar with iMovie?

Hoody

Supportive Member
Name
Steven Hoodlebrink
Good stuff Shane, google is starting a lot of video advertising things that I think will be bigger later down the road.

Sent from my LGL86C using Tapatalk 2

Back
Top Bottom