News letter options

keithk

Hello all,
I have been using Jon-Don's newsletter for years and it has worked well, but I think my client's are getting bored with it. Is there another option that is working well for others? I don't want to spend a lot of time on it. Need some one who does the printing, mailing, etc. Maybe color even? Haven't been on the board in a while, maybe I'm just out of the loop. Any suggestions are greatly appreciated..

Thanks,

Keith
Steam A Way

keithk

Thanks for nothin, lol. Am I the only one who sends out newsletters? Or does everyone use Jon-Don's?

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
LOL Hey Keith!

You're the one I reference when someone asks about the JD one. How do you now they are tired or does it repeat.

We do Postcards, from Wayne Miler, I've always wanted to do the newsletter, just have not gotten around to it.

Have you see Aloha from Rob Anspach? http://www.robanspach.com/clientnews.html

I've not seen it, but he was on here last month inviting everyone to sign up for a sample.

keithk

Hey Richard, how have you been? Remember me? We went SFS together in Roselle. I have been doing the JD ones for years. People rarely give me the coupon, which is kind of good. But when I ask them about it or see it that haven't even opened it. I do get a lot of referrals but not from the incentives in the newsletter. It is still keeping my name in front of people and it definitely has value, I just thought maybe I would change it up a little bit. Maybe throw some color in there. What ever happened to that awesome marketing website JD was gonna do? Are you going to MF? I might but I have to rearrange my schedule.

Thanks for responding!

Keith Kohaut
Steam a Way
www.carpetcleaningfortwayne.com

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Sure I remember you, Kevin Leech posts here too under KevinL. Chicago was fun, man how times passes.

I think the website became harder to do that they were told it would be.

Not making it to MF this year but went last year, lots of great people, seminars, equipment to see, night life in Nashville was a blast!

You should go, you'll enjoy it!

keithk

Time does fly. Im just getting around to implementing some of those ideas. Thanks for the Rob Anspach link. Good chattin with you. I plan on being on the boards more. I've been missing a lot of good info.

LisaWagnerCRS

Name
Lisa Wagner
Piranha has a direct response newsletter - you send it out, you get calls. It's been my project for the last 8 years, and it is the #1 ranked tool by our members for generating repeat and referral business.

Here's a post I did awhile ago in a blog post on "Marketing Moron of the Month" talking about newsletters specifically.

POST => http://www.richcleaner.com/blog/2009/07 ... wsletters/

We also have a host of additional strategies to leverage through newsletters to multiply the results. It is the core monthly strategy our members use without fail because when it gets mailed, money comes in.

You should do SOMETHING... even if it's not ours... because doing nothing will generate, interestingly enough, NOTHING.

=)
Lisa

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom