Nextdoor app

Askal

RIP
Name
Al
Next door here has brought our close neighborhood close for security. There is an armed volunteer patrol. We have almost no police protection and unless it is a violent offemder they just get a citation. My neighbor chased a burgler down his drive and was holding him at gunpoint. I drove by 2 minutes later and within 5 minutes there were 5 guys with guns and he was cuffed. The sheriff arrived 30 minutes later and told the kid he should pick a new neighborhood or he might get shot next time. It was great.

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
Jesus, I'm so media-ed and app-ed out its ridiculous. Twitter, FaceBook, Snapchat, instagram, pinterest, HCP, Service Monster, TheCustomerFactor, SendJim, SendOutCards, DropBox, Flicker, Friendster, Vine, Gaia Online, Periscope, Cyworld, KiwiBox, Four Square, ASmallWorld, Cafe Mom, Buzznet, Linkedin, Hi5, Bebo, Myspace, CounchSurfing, thumbtack, Care2, on and on and on....

Exhausting. What ever happened to the days when we actually went out and shaked someone's hand.

Reactions: steve_64 and Askal

DAT

Name
Bill Cheryl
Start a grassroot movement...you can make a app while you at it and make some money.

darcie smith

Name
darcie smith
Next door here has brought our close neighborhood close for security. There is an armed volunteer patrol. We have almost no police protection and unless it is a violent offemder they just get a citation. My neighbor chased a burgler down his drive and was holding him at gunpoint. I drove by 2 minutes later and within 5 minutes there were 5 guys with guns and he was cuffed. The sheriff arrived 30 minutes later and told the kid he should pick a new neighborhood or he might get shot next time. It was great.
Apparently no one sent him prep instructions for robbing people in your neighborhood. He could have been more prepared.

darcie smith

Name
darcie smith
I joined but cant figure out how to claim a page. How did you guys do it? Thanks, Scott.
As a member of my neighborhood, the claim a business page shows up in my news feed:
Screenshot (13).png

steve_64

At the seghers near Milwaukee they talked about it the app. Mark said the whole neighborhood is on it and they love it.

Nothing here in Niles mi.

DAT

Name
Bill Cheryl
Started two days ago and got two calls yesterday...good start. There is like 2000 people using it in my neighborhood.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom