Nice, Cold Weather Job Today......

rwcarpet

Supportive Member
Name
Robert Hodge
Just finished a nice carpet tile job in a Church catering hall. A few food spots here and there, but with nthe Genesis pushing 230* today.....peeled up just like butter! Slotted glided Ti wand @ 800 psi. My parner, and Wife looking for spots. Once set up, never went out to the van.....just kept cleaning.

carmel1.jpg

carmel2.jpg

Jerry

Supportive Member
Nice job! It was -23 wind chill on my first job this morning. The SS454 ran nice and hot, kept me warm. I have a movie theater to do tonight starting at midnight, should take about 4-5 hours for the lobby and halls. We will do everything again, including the actural theaters, etc in a few months.

rwcarpet

Supportive Member
Name
Robert Hodge
The key to successful "cold weather ops" is proper set up, facing the TM away from prevailing winds, APO hoses always draining down....no loops to hold water, keeping the least and shortest run of hose exposed the the elements, doors to the van closed as much as possible. And always keeping the water flowing.

And don't unload your sprayers from the van and leaving them setting outside. I did this morning and the spray tip froze.

Jerry

Supportive Member
Yes I have extracted water with it for about an hour at a time, I dont have a great pumpout that will keep up with alot of water at a time(its sold by masterblend) it has to work against the vacuum a bit. It works great for the amount of water damage that I do. They claim you can dual wand with it, but I don't see it happening, I think a large blower(hp 650) like prochem you could do it. I really like the space savings of it though. I have a Blueline water pond right behind the seats, then the machine in an extended chevy van, both face out the side door, so I have quite a bit of space in the back for everything else.

GCCLee

Supportive Member
Name
C. Lee
Nice long run there.

I love it when my wife rides along!

Chris

Back
Top Bottom