Nissan NV Fuel Kit

Dapperdann

Thinking about pulling the trigger on the Nissan NV but theres no fuel kit for my truckmount for the van. Not sure if there's any other options.

packfancjh

Name
Chris Hagen
Transfer Flow will have fuel tap kits available in about 3 weeks for them. Just called them yesterday about it. I believe they were about 200 bucks.

Dapperdann

packfancjh said:
Transfer Flow will have fuel tap kits available in about 3 weeks for them. Just called them yesterday about it. I believe they were about 200 bucks.

Oh sweet was about to call my salesman and tell him the deal is off.

I too am thinking about buying one.

So far everything looks great.

300 plus horsepower gas engine, enough room, looks fun to drive, and a new one can be had for under 30k.

I think Nissan has a winner in this truck.

I would rather buy one of these with warranty than spend 30k for a used Sprinter with no warranty.

C

CleaningLA

447ef1c6-31dc-5b01.jpg

I'd still go box truck I got a 10ft chevy. I almost got the nv but after lots of back and forth I got the box truck. Lots more room. And a can stand in it and I'm 6'2

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
There is a factory fuel tap available from the factory. I pressure washing company here has one. He said he ordered it like that.

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using Tapatalk

dgargan

WE are very happy with our NV except for the fuel tap. TCS got the recommenced fuel tap from Nissan but as soon as the van hits half a tank the tm dies because it can't get gas. Major PITA having to get gas every other day.

Dapperdann

dgargan said:
WE are very happy with our NV except for the fuel tap. TCS got the recommenced fuel tap from Nissan but as soon as the van hits half a tank the tm dies because it can't get gas. Major PITA having to get gas every other day.

Can you post some pictures of your van, which NV did you get? I been thinking about getting 2500 V8 with tow package and back up camera.

Loren Egland

Name
Loren Egland
dgargan said:
I'm not sure how they are designed, but 14 years ago I had a fuel tap put in and it would do about the same thing. I just added a few more inches of gas hose so it would reach down lower into the fuel tank. Now I can go longer between fills without my truck mount shutting off. I do carry a 5 gallon tank of gas for those times I forget or am on a steep driveway.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom