Nissan NV

dgargan

Well we just got our new Nissan NV back from TCS in Atlanta where we had our new TM put in. Mike and Will are great people to deal with.
Anyone else looking at or have the new NV's by Nissan? We still have to get the wrap done but we're running the van this week to give it a work out and see how things go.

I'm interested to see if anyone has been running one for several months or more and what your thoughts are.

Larry Cobb

Name
Larry Cobb
Dave;

I examined the Nissan Tall 2500 pretty well at Connections.

I was impressed with the solid feel of the sliding door and rear doors.

Six feet and 4" inside height mad for nice storage capability.

Nissan.jpg

Larry

dgargan

We get 70 sq feet of free wrap from Nissan. After that I will have my local guy do the rest. I'll get some pic's of the machine after that. We put it to work right away so I have had little time to set up the wrap.

We still have a lot of tweeking to do inside the van. I would like to see what others have done. Please post any pic's if you have any

hogjowl

Idiot™
I seldom see a wrap that is not too busy to read well.

Those Nissan vans are sure ugly, but from what I have seen of them, they may be much easier to work out of than Chevy and Ford. Probably more reliable, as well.

How was your buying experience at TCS?

Dapperdann

I want one but scare about putting the money down on one. I am thinking about getting the 3500 I think its 1 ton van.

Giorgio

Name
Giorgio
fuel economy on the NV is probably worse than a 1/2 ton ford.

the NV doesnt excite me.

i'm still holding out for a big sprinter van

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
The new full size ford transits are coming soon. And the econolines will be discontinued soon

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using Tapatalk

dgargan

Marty as you know TCS is very easy to deal with and has great service and machines.

As for gas milage our first check was about 14 as it gets broke in I am sure it will improve

Giorgio

Name
Giorgio
A full size Transit might be worth waiting for.

Thanks for the tip!

joeynbgky said:
The new full size ford transits are coming soon. And the econolines will be discontinued soon

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom