No Bentleys with glides or gun valves for sale on the planet

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
All this talk about Bentleys and you aparently can't buy a Bently wand with a glide because of the glide issue.

Steambrite and Unoclean are a no sale and It think Cobb's just has a stainless guide.

Any help?

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
Re: No Bentleys with glides for sale?

This a big equipment upgrade for our local advertising superstar. This purchase may push him into being a $50-60,000 a year business

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni

Dave Yoakum said:
Any help?

I'll sell you mine .
it's like new ..no bull
I'll send you pics from every angle

it has the stock hybrid glide (the one they originally came with)
It also has the latest and greatest stainless Mytee manifold
Plus a brand new in the unopened tube genuine GG teflon back strain reliever .

5 hunnert bucks and we'll split shipping

..L.T.A.

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum

Meat, Does yours have the gun grip? That is my major reason for getting a Bently.

Now I'm told they no longer sell them with the glide or the gun grip.

I found a Westpak with a gun. But, it is not lightweight.

I bought 2 bentleys today and then they had to cancel when they couldn't fill my order @ Steam Brite and Cobb :| :|

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni

Dave Yoakum said:
Meat, Does yours have the gun grip?

|

nope
and unless you're 10 inches taller than Mike, you don't want the gunjet anyway, cause the angle of the head will be even more off than it already is . (for the average height man..5' 9" to 6')
You need to be about 6'4" (or have really short arms) for the wand slot to be parallel to the carpet with a "normal" hold backstroke

..l.T.A.

nrpepper

Name
Nathan Pepper
Re: No Bentleys with glides or gun valves for sale on the pl

I just wanted to clarify a couple of items here -

1) We do have a kit available for the Bentleys to install the Pressure Washer style gun. The kit will allow you to switch any standard Bentley over to a "Gun Style." Part # is 8312-4GK. The kit includes the gun, mounting bracket, and mounting hardware. Instead of stocking so many models, this makes it easier for the few guys who prefer the gun to easily switch one over. Kit is $39.99. You can order from your local Mytee dealer.

2) All Bentleys are now shipping standard with a stainless steel glide included.

Thanks.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni

there you go, Dave
For $500 and 39 bukz you get a like new Bentley 14" swivel head with original hybrid glide and brand new unopened genuine teflon GG

..L.T.A.

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum

nrpepper said:

1) We do have a kit available for the Bentleys to install the Pressure Washer style gun. The kit will allow you to switch any standard Bentley over to a "Gun Style." Part # is 8312-4GK. The kit includes the gun, mounting bracket, and mounting hardware. Instead of stocking so many models, this makes it easier for the few guys who prefer the gun to easily switch one over. Kit is $39.99. You can order from your local Mytee dealer.

2) All Bentleys are now shipping standard with a stainless steel glide included.

Thanks.

You might want to inform your dealers of this. I have been on the internet and the phone most of the day trying to track down a Bentley with a gun. I bought 2 today and the order couldn't be completed.

Steambrite told me they were taking Bentleys off of their site because of all the ordering issues.

Cobb didn't know if they could cobble a gun valve together somehow.

I think i went through 5 companies today.

Your suppliers need to be educated before they ALL jump ship.

curt johnson

Name
Curt Johnson

Way to tell Mytee how to run their business, I'm sure they needed that advice! :evil:

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum

curt johnson said:
Way to tell Mytee how to run their business, I'm sure they needed that advice! :evil:

I believe that if you make buying a product easy for prospective buyers. You'll sell more products.

Ease of transaction is also very important for client retention.

If buyers have to jump through hoops for whatever reason the opposite will happen.

There is a definite glitch, as I have experienced that goes from the manufacturer, to distributor, to the buyer.

They should be aware of this. So, they can take a little corrective action and then sell more wands.

Becker

Name
Becker

Why is everyone so hard on Yolky?

He is no more full of shit than most of you all here.

And you Johnson.. Your trigger finger calluses are long since healed.. shiteatinggrin
Now get back on the truck and build the shit out of your business, or sell the works to me.

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum

Steambrite has/had a big dominance on the net for the Bentley wands.

Now see what happened today:

http://www.***************/store/mytee- ... -8571.html

This product is no longer available

Name
John LaBarbera

Dave Yoakum said:
nrpepper said:

Thanks.

You might want to inform your dealers of this. I have been on the internet and the phone most of the day trying to track down a Bentley with a gun. I bought 2 today and the order couldn't be completed.

Steambrite told me they were taking Bentleys off of their site because of all the ordering issues.

Cobb didn't know if they could cobble a gun valve together somehow.

I think i went through 5 companies today.

Your suppliers need to be educated before they ALL jump ship.

Just before Connections we developed our new President's Club Catalog. In addition to the new Booster, ETM, and Speedster LTD we included a pard down line of the Bentley wand. All of the pressure gun models were discontinued. We instead decided to make the bracket and gun an option for those who like it. It just cost too much money to inventory 16 models of Bentley's. In the course of getting ready for the show we left off that detail of the option in our new catalog. This is what I like about this board. You guys are sharp enough to catch stuff we missed. I hate to say this, but thank you Mr. Yoakum for bringing this to our attention. While we had a kit, with a kit #,we failed to clalify it in our catalog or notify our dist. That is being remedied as I write.

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum

Thank's John,

But, you better get busy Steambrite has dropped your Bentleys from their site (yesterday)and several other companies say the Bentleys are unavailable.

Hard to move much product that way.

I just want a Bentley 14", standard length, new head and manifold, 2 gun kits, carbon, stainless guide.

Can you drop ship me and take off your distributor mark up? This has been worse than pulling teeth just to buy this from your company.

Name
John LaBarbera

Dave Yoakum said:
Thank's John,

But, you better get busy Steambrite has dropped your Bentleys from their site (yesterday)and several other companies say the Bentleys are unavailable.

I just want a Bentley 14", standard length, new head and manifold, 2 gun kits, carbon, stainless guide.

Can you drop ship me and take off your distributor mark up? This has been worse than pulling teeth just to buy this from your company.

Cobb will have the info today.

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum

John LaBarbera said:
[quote="Dave Yoakum":30id4y7v]Thank's John,

Cobb will have the info today.[/quote:30id4y7v]

I'm about ready to give up and see if I can convert an evolution wand to 4 jets and a gun grip.

Or it might be easier to just get a westpak.

I've been going through hoops for 2 days now.

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum

XTREME1 said:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Mytee-8314-Bentley-Professional-Carpet-Cleaning-Wand-14-/390072200027?pt=US_Vacuum&hash=item5ad21d6b5b

That's a ton for a Bentley that is not carbon fiber.

I ordered one like I wanted today from Larry Cobb and he will modify it with the gun grip.

Thanks Larry!!!

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley

I was just giving you an easy option because you seem to be having a hard time figuring out how to purchase something

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum

XTREME1 said:
I was just giving you an easy option because you seem to be having a hard time figuring out how to purchase something

Thanks Greg,
I have been following that auction.

Through this search for a Bentley wand I found that some were the steel tube and likely 2 year old models. At $625 for that one it is a rip off. I was offered one like it from a distributor for $450 today for an old display model.

THe one I bought today was not that cheep. But, atleast I got the one I wanted.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom