Mikey P

Administrator
Davis got hired today..

PXL_20210409_204958221.jpg

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Good for him.

He's young if he later decides to come back to it, at least he will have experienced other trades.

Construction pays good but it's not going to be easy or on his schedule. He may appreciate the cleaning business more after working construction for awhile.

Or maybe this is what he will stick with. ???

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
We had a supervisor that left us because he was working too much OT and his wife was tired of it. He put in long days working construction and when they had deadlines to meet it meant weekends too.

When it rained there was no work and they got laid off in the winter. He lasted a couple of years before he used his CDL to get a garbage truck driving job.

He should have just stayed with us, he would have been so much better off. Dummy!

Reactions: Cleanworks
Name
Jeff T
I am very thankful for my prior career in construction. It taught me how to think quickly, gave me unbelievable drive, grit, and determination....
I showed me that no matter what, you don’t quite because it’s to hard.
In the last 12 years of it, it paid very well, I was treated well when I made it to junior superintendent, and gained valuable knowledge as to how the building trades worked. I’m able to build almost anything now, or be able to figure out solutions to problems that other people struggle with...
Because of these reasons, I have been able to build a very successful cleaning company.

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
It has it's advantages over starting a self employed business for certain.
-Retirement plan
-Benefits
-Paid Vacation
-Room to grow with the company if it's big enough. And from what the website shows...that company is huge.
-Chances to travel to other areas of the countries, where being self employed has you locked in that area, unless you sell out

I'm happy for him. I hope to see good news in the near future

Reactions: Mikey P

Mikey P

Administrator
We had a supervisor that left us because he was working too much OT and his wife was tired of it. He put in long days working construction and when they had deadlines to meet it meant weekends too.

When it rained there was no work and they got laid off in the winter. He lasted a couple of years before he used his CDL to get a garbage truck driving job.

He should have just stayed with us, he would have been so much better off. Dummy!
The schleps go on unemployment here in the winter too, they find shit to do for the bright ones to stay busy...

Reactions: Desk Jockey

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
8 hours is all he wants give .

g'luck with the lack of OT when the sun's shining

The Santa Cruz every night is Friday night life style was going to kill him.

LOL..

good thing, 'cause everywhere 'cept Santa's Cruise the young, single, good looking guys in the construction trades making good money go to the library in the evenings.

and when they're working out of town (and making bigger money with the out-o-town comps that go with it)
They play Parcheesi in their motel rooms after the work whistle blows

..L.T.A.

Reactions: Chris A

Mikey P

Administrator
g'luck with the lack of OT when the sun's shining

LOL..

good thing, 'cause everywhere 'cept Santa's Cruise the young, single, good looking guys in the construction trades making good money go to the library in the evenings.

and when they're working out of town (and making bigger money with the out-o-town comps that go with it)
They play Parcheesi in their motel rooms after the work whistle blows

..L.T.A.

He doesn't sport a mullet.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
I think he's picking on other people's hairstyles

no I'm not.
I'm just profiling trends popular today

I have/did/and do make fun of those Dippity-Doo gel guys that spend time in the mirror to make their hair look a disheveled mess :lol:

..L.T.A.

Mikey P

Administrator
I'm long overdue..

The girls at Walmart only work 2 days a week now so I had to make an appointment at the old timey barbershop

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom