No more Incognito Bean..

Mikey P

Administrator
28e8285f.jpg

When Les is more...

Chris A

Name
Chris
nice vent, ja have enough room for the air mattress back there this weekend?

davegillfishing

Supportive Member
Name
dave gill
are you going to leave it like that??
looks half done or temporary and does not display
the quality you are known for..just a outside opinion

Blue Monarch

Supportive Member
Name
Dirk Wingrove
I think you ought to rotate van pics up top. We can rip them all apart. Start with mine if you like.

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
Ditto, ditto, ditto on the previous few comments- surprised you would actually show it in public let alone show oof pictures.

Mikey P

Administrator
If I could find a plug for the 2.5 inlet the Coit aroma would be but a long lost memory.

I'm not one for Genies, Little Mermaids, cuddly puppies and babies on fluffy carpet, dioramas of staged living rooms or marble bath rooms and hey everybody! the circus is in town look.

This beauty looks like the competent, confident work horse that it is.

Doug Cox

Supportive Member
Name
Doug Cox
No doubt about it on the machine, the van is a different story. The graphic is really a downer.

Mikey P said:
If I could find a plug for the 2.5 inlet the Coit aroma would be but a long lost memory.

I'm not one for Genies, Little Mermaids, cuddly puppies and babies on fluffy carpet, dioramas of staged living rooms or marble bath rooms and hey everybody! the circus is in town look.

This beauty looks like the competent, confident work horse that it is.

I completely agree. I am thinking what goes through a womans mind when searching for a carpet cleaner. When a woman sees my future wrap, I want them to say damn this company gets it. That is exactly what I have been looking for. I want to do this with nice photos and just a little text. You have to have a vision first.

Not that is a cute dog etc.

I am going to have a kick ass wrap. I just need to figure out what I want it to look like first. Basically a good wrap should get your company message accross with a few nice photos and the least text possible. It should tell a story about your company. Do you agree or not?

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
Mikey P said:
downer...

lordy, don't you fools realize my Vacuum is like the McDonalds Arches in my town?
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

or
:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

i dunno which

Joe Bristor

That's not my van.
And for yur informasion I don't even like cheeze.
Nope, you wouldn't catch me drivin that rig down by the river, they'd be thinkin I was sellin bait.
whoever's drivin that one needs to get an "old guys rule" sticker or better yet, "pervert onboard" if he wants to park next to me.

Studebaker

Name
Studebaker
Hmmm.. Get some wheels and tires and mayby some pin stripes. Get those front windows tinted and at least drive the speed limit.

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
floorguy said:
Mikey P said:
downer...

lordy, don't you fools realize my Vacuum is like the McDonalds Arches in my town?
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

or
:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

i dunno which
My vacuum gets ME a lot of action too..........

OHH LOOK....a vacuum cleaner on yor arm...and
it matches yor shirt....
What's Up wid THAT :?:

randy

Name
Randy
Some of you guys put way too much importance on van lettering and graphics. If you have 10-15 trucks running around that's one thing, you can establish a bit of a "brand", but with 1-2 trucks believe me nobody is noticing. How many cleaners have dropped $4,000 to $6,000 on a custom wrap and seen little in the way of ROI ? Skip the fancy wrap and pop the difference in your Roth IRA. Don't be another cleaner following the crowd with no retirement savings.

P.S. Mike I like it, sometimes less flash is just as effective.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom