No more Incognito Bean..

dgardner

Name
Dan Gardner
Your V and website establish the brand recognition, the signage on the 'bean is just enough so they associate it with the rest of the operation.

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
I would have to dissagree on not getting my money back out of my wraps. My town is small enough to get huge recognition. I get comments all the time on how I am seen everywhere with our wrapped vans. It works very well for me. It is all the other white vans in town that get over looked actually. Just sharing another point.

Mark Saiger
www.saigers.com

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
Quality signage that will last for 5-10 years can be done for as little as a couple hundred dollars and would pay for itself in no time (days/weeks/months).

Ugly signage is just ugly and can cost more due to being a turn off vs a turn on.

joe harper

Name
joe harper
You should WRAP in the Van ...With the PHOTO of You & Paula beside the "V".... :!:

Then ..Letter the Van..."CERTIFIED VORTEX REPAIR MOBILE UNIT"..... :lol:

truckphotonew2.jpg

Ps ..Seriously...you should Wrap the "BeAN"...the same as the "V"... :idea:
When the van is wrapped...it is very hard to tell the age of the VAN..It will look NEW.. :wink:

The van's in this photo is a 1999 GMC & a 1992 FORD.... :shock:

01-04-09_1608-1.jpg

The Wrap.."Will pay for ITSELF...If you just park-it in the parking lot of an upscale Grocery
Store ....For ONE WEEK.... :idea:

joe harper

Name
joe harper
If the "BeaN"...was more professional looking... :shock:

You would find "yourself"driving it MORE... :!:
You wouldn't be apprehensive to send it on SMALLER jobs .."With UPSCALE client's"
You could drive the "BeaN"...to give estimates...And save FUEL..& miles on the "V".
The van ...can access more homes in tight areas...PLUS you can do a DEMO..if needed..

A lot of people have NOT seen that "Body-Style"...Wrap-IT..and they will assume it is a
NEW model... :idea:

This is a water damage at an Attorney's Firm...Only ONE truck was needed..HOWEVER.. It
is in the middle of TOWN..."High Exposure"..I had the men take TWO units...and "SET-UP"
in front of the building...GREAT ADVERTIZING... :wink:

02082139.jpg

K

Kabluey

Just Photoshop the pic for your website. It seems to work for someone else.

vanatsafeco-300x225-1-1.jpg

Amazing

Looks like total crap!

Lettering,
Wheels,
Vent,

.. Very disappointed mike.

LOL Brent, yeah and his van is not even lettered that way.

I wonder what he had to pay for commercial use of Safeco field for advertising?

Mikey P

Administrator
AmazingDB said:
Looks like total crap!

Lettering,
Wheels,
Vent,

.. Very disappointed mike.

LOL Brent, yeah and his van is not even lettered that way.

I wonder what he had to pay for commercial use of Safeco field for advertising?

Yeah but even as a part time van it does more work than you do with no complaints about its looks.

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
i had a dodge van, bought it, sold it the same week, got it back. The guy took the TM out and brought the van back. weird story, anyways, i have the dodge to my mechanic and he is using it for a parts running van.. He likes the bright orange.

Lefty724

Name
E
That van is badass man! I saw it in person the other night. Nice, simple, and not to mention a BIG ass Judson lurking in the window. I am a cc (I think so anyway) and I was in awwh looking at that Judson. The van definitely compliments the TM....Simplicity!

rick imby

Name
Rick
I say stick with the Bean as is. You have all the business you need.

Only a dummy would use the least expensive rolling billboard available. Why pay to advertize?

Take down your website too. It is costing you money. You have all the business you need.

Quit Service monster and answer your own phone---you have enough business and your customers really want to talk to you.

Harper I believe you have made the best statements on this post. Mikey? Get some real food so you can start to think again.

Rick

Mikey P

Administrator
floorguy_724 said:
That van is badass man! I saw it in person the other night. Nice, simple, and not to mention a BIG ass Judson lurking in the window. I am a cc (I think so anyway) and I was in awwh looking at that Judson. The van definitely compliments the TM....Simplicity!

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
Exactly Chris- come on Mike, I'm sure the thing cleans like a raped ape but spend a couple bucks nd have it be a marketing machine as well.

Amazing

well if it does more work than i part time then ya should be able to afford to make it a little sexier..

of course no client will complian.. well, they might wonder like in the past.. Wheres the big turck?

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
did you tellem...

i got rid of that over priced POS that kept breaking and i couldnt find parts for it???

or did ya say ....sorry mam. itll be here next time

Russ Goddard

Looks good, clean, nice, professional. You need to do something about the wheels though. No matter how clean you keep it, those wheels make it look dingy. A plain white van needs just a little bit of eye candy.

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
Russ Goddard said:
Looks good, clean, nice, professional. You need to do something about the wheels though. No matter how clean you keep it, those wheels make it look dingy. A plain white van needs just a little bit of eye candy.

Whatchoo smokin Russ? Looks like a dirtbag vehicle- you getting free subscription to I Love Mikey magazine to say you like it?

Name
Bruce
For someone starting that van is fine. Mike you have already made your mark on your area with your Vortex , It kinda looks like you are going backwards instead of forward. Unless you're going to be doing some subbing for Brian? :shock:

Chris A

Name
Chris
welp that just got me motivated to go back to lil box truck shopping again...

Mike Draper

dont park in front of a school, they will think the local pedophile is scoping out little boys.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom