NO NO NO .......wait a second...hold it....hold everything!!

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
I was checking in on a customer today (checking on the Technician really)...Grouponer and she replied to my email here....strange when it's JUST the Groupon price.

On Fri, Mar 11, 2011 at 3:19 PM, Brian Robison <Brian@prioritycleandfw.com> wrote:

Hi Katie,
Just checking in to see how the carpet cleaning went.
Please let me know.
Thanks

PS. Did you pay for any extra services?

Brian Robison
Priority Carpet and Tile Cleaning
Dallas/Fort Worth
(972) 898-5624
www.PriorityCleandfw.com
Own a Business?
www.NetworkHomeServices.com

Sent: Friday, March 11, 2011 3:56 PM
To: Brian Robison
Subject: Re: Carpet Cleaning today

Cleaning went well. Thanks for the follow-up. Her staff was great. No, we did not order extra services today, but probably will in the future (tile cleaner). Thanks for your service. I will order more Group On deals from you in the future.

:shock: :shock: :shock:

Great! Thanks for the reply.
Let me know if you need anything else and I’ll take care of it.

FYI, we would rather you just go through us than buy a Groupon in the future if that’s ok with you. We will still honor the prices of course. It costs us a little more to go through Groupon than to schedule directly.

Thanks for everything.

Brian Robison

Priority Carpet and Tile Cleaning
Dallas/Fort Worth
(972) 898-5624
www.PriorityCleandfw.com
Own a Business?
www.NetworkHomeServices.com

Re: NO NO NO .......wait a second...hold it....hold everythi

It's amazing you actually think you are going to get a bunch of repeat clients that spend good money from this gig. :lol:

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison

danielc said:
It's amazing you actually think you are going to get a bunch of repeat clients that spend good money from this gig. :lol:

I've already had 1 repeat from this campaign....sorta...I went back and took care of a spill AND went over and did her daughters house down the street....a repeat AND referral.

I made a total of $550.00 off that lady.

It's amazing to me how much some of you generalize customers and think you have to obtain them a certain way that magically makes them spend more money.

Think about it. ....I'll say it again.

Groupon's customers are female home owners that go to salons and Yoga classes etc etc etc.

I can't help to think you guy are just screwing with me or REALLY think I won't get some good customers out of this.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison

By the way, I'm doing 2 jobs in Rowlett TX tomorrow. Both are 2 story and just about 3000 sqft (zillow.com)

One has already said she has pet issues.

I make $50.00 before I walk in the door. At least $40.00 on the staircases...Plus that extra square footage AND pet stuff...which is almost every home in my area.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom