Nomad74

Boy Sprout
Please put up a link for our enjoyment
dodo
BFB8B4B4-848E-4229-A86C-DB7193D85575.jpeg

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
Mikey has been very supportive through the issues we’ve had. From what I understand, and I don’t understand much of anything mechanical, is that there’s a valve that’s supposed to keep the machine from overheating. That valve was faulty, the machine overheated, and cooked the engine and everything behind it. Sammy sent replacement parts, paid for repairs, and sent a tech out to us for an entire weekend when the shop we took it to couldn’t get it right. Even after all that, there are still problems, probably due to the original issue. I can’t say Sammy hasn’t tried to make it right, but Scott’s point is it should have been mechanically sound in the first place and we’re about to make our third payment on a setup that worked about a week and a half since July 19. So that’s the story if you aren’t in Scott’s Facebook group… I mean, I think that’s the story…
Actually there were a few other quality control issues that should have been picked up before installing.

Reactions: Living The Dream

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
I have like 90 hours of vacation I have to use before the end of year.
I could burn 40 hours in a heartbeat

instead of Mike paying youinz way out there, he can rent me a van and I'll haul the unit out there for "demo days" 😉
fo-reel

Maybe SA will bring a replacement TM for you, and sell the other as a "show special" demo unit price

...L.T.A.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I think he should take it back. He a fix it and resell it as a demo. I wouldn't go through the hassle of driving it down there. I'd have it professionally removed to his standards. Put on a pallet and shipped back. Less of a risk of confrontation.

RugSucker

This is what happens when you cant afford quality equipment and go cheap route. Hopefully they can get it back into their home garage and fix it for you.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I threatened violence once to a girl who was picking on my sister in high school. Only time I ever got called to the principal’s office. 🤷🏻‍♀️ And I never would have hurt her, it was all talk.
It works better if you hurt them and threaten to hurt them worse if they tell the principal.

So I hear anyway, I never had to go to the principal's office. 😇

• Haha
Reactions: Nomad74

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom