Non-Supporting Members

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
I doubt #4 applies either~ I believe it is a for profit enterprise. Whether or not there is profit is another issue and Mike's business.

Ken

G

Look Mikey the question was

"For those of you who don't contribute to this BB--why not?"

Im not trying to convince anyone they shouldnt pay. I was stating why I would not. I hope you make millions here brother. Go for it and be proud you are making a profit. Its been many months or even a year since I told you you could get this same identical web site for 10 x less than what you are paying now. Why havnt you switched?

Jeff

Mikey P

Administrator
If $500 a month for 30 hours of dealing with lost passwords, canceled credit cards and playing shrink to guys with hurt feeling can be called a "Profit" then your darn tooting right !!!!

G

I wasnt aware you called me a hack. I guess im in an exclusive club now. I wonder what the monthly dues are.

This board will remain as long as mikey wants it whether SM pay or not.

As for 3k per month cause of time of mikeys, How much does this board pay for those "in the know" to provide answers daily to members questions? I would think that if time was of so much value, these more important persons would be charging for their time too. Oh but I see, they donate valuable time and years of experience freely so others can charge to share this info. Seems more like a big advertising media for indirect marketing.

Bob Foster

Most of us have come to notice that the better suppliers here are first looked to as advisers and subsequently have earned the respect of people here which has in turn earned them some business.

The other side of that is when a supplier is a screw up this forum is ruthless. So if a person who has something to contribute also happens to be a supplier BFD. They risk their integrity every time they post and still do so willingly. Credibility is something that is earned but can easily be damaged. We have seen examples of both.

I am a carpet cleaner come representative for Judson in Canada. I feel humbled and privileged to be in the company of hard core carpet cleaners and will look to earn my way.

Mike what you call me doesn't bother me at all. I know the truth and you do too. The difference between you and me is I can back up my claims and out clean you and your 49 steps. More than likely use more water than you and deliver faster drying times with softer carpets too!

I don't need a BB to keep my chest inflated!

danpauselius

Brian, I didn't mean anything I said toward you directly. It is just my feelings on the general subject. I think if we want more people to shell out the $5 a month, we need to offer something other than what they already get for free.

The information here is awesome but the two most visited rooms on this board are available at no cost. Maybe we need something of real value that only supporting members can access. Give people a solid reason to pay. I'm fresh out of ideas, so what do you guys think?

BTW My little machine is 40 degrees hotter than my big one. Big one has 100% more vacuum(cfm's) than my little one yet dry times are so close the same that it becomes irrelevant(45min btw).

The above post proves my point. Mike, you are your worst enemy!

Mikey P

Administrator
Dan

Many have told me to make the whole board only available to those that anti up.

So far I have resisted the temptation. But if you look at who is doing the posting It would not effect out daily numbers much at all.

Mikey P

Administrator
ODIN said:
I wonder if Mikey would pay me 100 dollars a month not to post?

T

Why would I do that when I could just delete your account?

I enjoy having you here Terje, there are not many that I can pick on that wont quit and go crying back to Evan.

Mike, Can you teach me step 5 through 49 of your cleaning process? I really need to know them so I can add years of wear to the fiber. Thus leading to early replacement of which I can make more money from.

Agitation, agitation agitation

Were we not suppose to scrub that spot? Why does it look fuzzy?

Don't you tell your clients not to scrub when spotting? Then only to contradick yerself with a large rotary.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom