Not a boat,

steamron

Name
Ron
I looked at a 75 foot yacht, it's the salon and 4 other areas which are basically 2 feet wide around the beds in 3 bedding rooms. The hose run is not that bad, but being 5, 10" it's kinda tight going up and down those narrow stairs. Going to need the stair tool.

I did another 107' be last week, but only the salon. That was easy, right in the main cabin.

Anyone do these in the past?

Suggestions,

Thanks

Mikey P

Administrator
I looked at a 75 foot yacht, it's the salon and 4 other areas which are basically 2 feet wide around the beds in 3 bedding rooms. The hose run is not that bad, but being 5, 10" it's kinda tight going up and down those narrow stairs. Going to need the stair tool.

I did another 107' be last week, but only the salon. That was easy, right in the main cabin.

Suggestions,

Thanks

Dry docked, I hope...

steamron

Name
Ron
5'10"...lol

How cute!
You a Big Boy, get in my belly!

giphy.gif

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott

Suggestions,

Thanks
I've done quite a few. Smaller wands and stair tools. Take extra care with your hoses. Wrap towels around them where they touch any wood. Careful with your prespray as well.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom