Not a boat,

steamron

Name
Ron
I looked at a 75 foot yacht, it's the salon and 4 other areas which are basically 2 feet wide around the beds in 3 bedding rooms. The hose run is not that bad, but being 5, 10" it's kinda tight going up and down those narrow stairs. Going to need the stair tool.

I did another 107' be last week, but only the salon. That was easy, right in the main cabin.

Anyone do these in the past?

Suggestions,

Thanks

Mikey P

Administrator
I looked at a 75 foot yacht, it's the salon and 4 other areas which are basically 2 feet wide around the beds in 3 bedding rooms. The hose run is not that bad, but being 5, 10" it's kinda tight going up and down those narrow stairs. Going to need the stair tool.

I did another 107' be last week, but only the salon. That was easy, right in the main cabin.

Suggestions,

Thanks

Dry docked, I hope...

steamron

Name
Ron
5'10"...lol

How cute!
You a Big Boy, get in my belly!

giphy.gif

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott

Suggestions,

Thanks
I've done quite a few. Smaller wands and stair tools. Take extra care with your hoses. Wrap towels around them where they touch any wood. Careful with your prespray as well.

Back
Top Bottom