Not *** approved.

Mikey P

Administrator
PT_200811.jpg

TimP

I think they are some of the ugliest thrown together pieces of junk out there. But that's just the opinion of a bdcc from the south....what do I know

Jimbo

I just installed a demo DS White Magic unit for a friend of mine...and I have to say I AM impressed...I think it is a Kubota 3 cylinder diesel...4.5 Blower...large waste tank. Nicely built.

We fired it up after install into a new enclosed trailer...It got real hot real fast...excellent warm up times...and would hold 221 degrees with the wand held on.

Best of success to Mr Jolly and Crew at White Magic!- Jim

Mikey P

Administrator
I think they LOOK great.

No idea how they hold up but one supplier here tells me they cause him more head aches then his past 3 ex wives combined.

John Olson

Name
John Olson
At some point you have to pick a horse and Ride it. I have Powerclean and Prochem and frankly White Magic has alot of work to do to overcome the White Tragic name it has earned over the last several years.

Larry B

Name
Larry Burrell
With all the complaints on the boards about NEW TM what is the difference with White Magic and any other company?

Looks like anymore they all come with problems that need worked out.

Greenie

and people say the Judson is uGlY?

I think WM best machine is the 1200, I also think if it weren't for the direct drive the "employees" would have taken ownership of that company long ago.
Most of our dealers want nothing to do with them, got to be some kind of reason why, personally I don't care one way or the other, they don't buy anything from me. Maybe they will buy ***?

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
I own 2 prochems and may have over paid but am as happy as marty in a pen full of sheet

I own 3 White Magics(and prochem,HDM) and love them( WM)...and I would by another..one bad apple.....hmmmm if you knew the whole story over on ICS......lol.... I called WM myself out ( curious), alot of people jumped to conclusions with out research. Anyway I like them and what the heck does it looks ugly mean,,,natta. Ive seen uglier but very good running TM's....pathetic pretty boys.

Art Kelley

Supportive Member
Name
Rainbow Carpet And Upholstery Cleaning
Perhaps their slide-ins have been problematic, I only heard all the trash talking about them from Robert Allen who is not the most reliable source to consult concerning White Magic. I know that the 1987 Pro1200 that I still have is sitting in my driveway ready to work this winter with 20000 hours on it, while the 2003 I have with 5000 hours is running better than ever now that I have been upping the RPMs getting even more heat and vacuum lift where needed. White Tragic indeed. I'd buy another one but not for another 5 or 10 years.

Doug Cox

Supportive Member
Name
Doug Cox
Why do they have to announce that they are not going out of business. Seems a bit odd.

B&BGaryC

Name
B&BGaryC
Ask White Magic why they don't staff anybody who knows anything about their machines. You can't get them to tell you what weight oil to put in it. They were glad to inform me that they didn't actually build the Kholer engine that came with it.

They don't know anything about how they are put together when you call them. "Well my screen says that we didn't build that part either."

Thanks WM. At least somebody from India didn't answer.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom