Not every job a Mrs. Piff

Becker

Name
Becker
This might be the hmm, how to choose my words properly... basic place I ever did.

Called out to an address not far from me, rural location.

It was a pull behind trailer with a roof built over it and an addition added.

The trailer was the kitchen and dining room, the addition was the living room and bedroom.

I did the living room and dining room.

The woman living in the home seems to be as happy as anyone I've work for in 750k homes.
The place was warm and cozy.

Hard to find a long long shared driveway. In fact went to a main house 1st, an old guy on the porch thought I was delivering something as he grabbed for my Ipad..

Able 1

Name
Keith
This might be the hmm, how to choose my words properly... basic place I ever did.

Called out to an address not far from me, rural location.

It was a pull behind trailer with a roof built over it and an addition added.

The trailer was the kitchen and dining room, the addition was the living room and bedroom.

I did the living room and dining room.

The woman living in the home seems to be as happy as anyone I've work for in 750k homes.
The place was warm and cozy.

Hard to find a long long shared driveway. In fact went to a main house 1st, an old guy on the porch thought I was delivering something as he grabbed for my Ipad..

Are you retarded, or just very needy?

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave

I think the comment comes off as condescending, maybe not your intent???

Again you can only tell so much from the written word but it appears you're judging her by the trailer she is living in.

Money doesn't make the person, in fact it can make some people less tolerable. Not always, but I've seen it happen.....of course being a bottom feeder doesn't guarantee you're a good person either. :p

Becker

Name
Becker
My attempt was to not degrade her home.

She was a very nice lady and had a cozy little home.

Will more than likely become a regular as her past cleaner won't return her calls.

I gave her the same treatment as a job I did today. Huge. I carry 200 feet but had to set up in 2 locations.

Reactions: Desk Jockey

Becker

Name
Becker
Lol. Nice Ron. Ha ha. No. The cozy home had maybe 190 sq ft of carpet. In fact I cleaned it with one hose. 50'

What would you like pics of?

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
When I grew up we shared a "shotgun" duplex and it waz COZY! :frown:

My uncle & aunt with their 7-kids lived in the front and my parents and four of us at the time lived in the back. We waz poor, but never realized it until much later.

Looking back it's scary to think of where we lived, hell it's dangerous over there in the daylight now.
smiley-scared003.gif

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Richard let's not glorify it..................you lived in the back of a U-Haul.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
No man that was my dad, he was raised in a Santa Fe box car.

We were raised in a shack in the toe, fortunately we moved when I was 5 so it could have been much worse. Although all my cousins turned out fine and they spent all their youth in the toe, my uncle was very strict, he kept them in line. :winky:

Becker

Name
Becker
Ok. Mr. Dome home. Are you saying you don't want members posting here?

The trailer was like a early 70 model. Maybe 18ft. Something you'd pull fir camping.

The addition seemed to be built well.

It was a decent little place in the middle if the trees.

Connor

Name
Connor
Turnt out, turd out, turnded, turned, you say tomato, I say tomato.

Mikey P

Administrator
A blogger should not be so sensitive to questioning..

Ok. Mr. Dome home. Are you saying you don't want members posting here?

The trailer was like a early 70 model. Maybe 18ft. Something you'd pull fir camping.

The addition seemed to be built well.

It was a decent little place in the middle if the trees.

hogjowl

Idiot™
I never took your first post as being condescending, Becker. Since you are describing most of my market, if anyone should be, it would be me.

There was a time when simple folks like you describe were the anchor of our society. Today, they often seem to be welfare scammers, drug addicts or Wal-Mart shoplifters.

However, whenever I run across good old, homey people, no matter how they live, I really like them.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom