van driver.jpg
van passanger.jpg
back van.jpg

thoughts?

Reactions: Scott S.

Chris A

Name
Chris
I hate the carsonvalleycarpetcleaning.com thing. Your logo looks nice why not just use that and put the website along the bottom?

Attachments

• 20151211_125759.jpg
    20151211_125759.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 228

Brian H

Name
Brian H
We all know that it's a vacuum cleaner on the side of your truck, but I bet the average person who sees it won't be able to figure out what it is.

No company name on the back? For lots of folks, that's all they see when they are behind you.

Also the two different names on the side are confusing. Are you Carson Valley Carpet Cleaning.com or Connoisseur.

Besides that, I think it's great!

Shane T

Name
Shane Tiegs
We all know that it's a vacuum cleaner on the side of your truck, but I bet the average person who sees it won't be able to figure out what it is.

No company name on the back? For lots of folks, that's all they see when they are behind you.

Also the two different names on the side are confusing. Are you Carson Valley Carpet Cleaning.com or Connoisseur.

Besides that, I think it's great!
Those were my thoughts exactly.

FredC

Village Idiot
The concept is great

the logo on the side needs to be split and adjusted (vac/text) to get the best possible look
the logo/url need to be on the back....might even put a qr code to an offer or page you can change easily
the background of the oval might be better without the grayscale gradient

Reactions: Mikey P

rjwood

Faux Fosythe
Name
Me
I personally have never understood your use of a vacuum as a logo in any context of a carpet cleaning business. That said, you've obviously been successful using it.

rjwood

Faux Fosythe
Name
Me
I like the white.

Well, yes, vacuuming is a part of carpet cleaning/maintenance, but I think it detracts from HWE CC.

The first time I stumbled upon this site a few years ago and saw the logo, I was slightly hesitant in thinking I would find what I was looking for. I'm a persistent inquirer though. I have to wonder how many people who are not as persistent as I go no further.

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
I too am a bit conflicted with the whole "are you Carson valley carpet care or are you connoisseur multi service company?"

How do you respond, do you give them the whole I just moved from California speal or what?

Mikey P

Administrator
Do I want them to call me and price shop or do I want them to look at my Cordell Masterpiece Site and figure out if we are the right fit..
I can guarantee you once on CVCC.com they will know my name. POW!

Nobody remembers company names or phone numbers if they can't write it down

this they will most likely either remember or easily find on yelp.

Excel..

do you clean windows, run wires to my smart TV or unplug my toilet? I couldn't tell as you drove by at 30 mph down my street...

jcooper

Name
Jerry Cooper

I agree, I don't want to write something down! I want to call you! Sssssss...

Put your number on the van....... It doesn't need to be 30" tall.

Mikey P

Administrator
I tried it with a full size vacuum on the side...looked horrible..

if people care enough to want to know what those lines are they will quickly find the pattern on the smaller vacuum on the door.

It's all over our site, cards, emails, invoices, yelp page, our clothing, my skin...

I believe it's called branding.

Reactions: Lee Stockwell

jcooper

Name
Jerry Cooper
do people really cold call anymore...or do they do some research first?

From what I've learned on our own site analytics, stats, info anyone can get from their tracking.
I believe a very large majority go right down the google(or yelp) list and start calling based on quantity of reviews(assuming they are good of course). If no reviews - they start at the top and go down...

They might dive in deeper after calling, check out entire website(not just home page), check yelp, maybe fb, whatever...

I'd think mobile users would want to talk instantly if they saw the van and were interested. Giving them a phone number allows this.

Open google on phone
search - mikeys carpet cleaning
memorize his number
exit google
type in phone number
send........

and I'm doing this when driving?

I agree, it really doesn't matter on the van, it just can't hurt.

Chris A

Name
Chris
Do I want them to call me and price shop or do I want them to look at my Cordell Masterpiece Site and figure out if we are the right fit..
I can guarantee you once on CVCC.com they will know my name. POW!

this they will most likely either remember or easily find on yelp.

Excel..

do you clean windows, run wires to my smart TV or unplug my toilet? I couldn't tell as you drove by at 30 mph down my street...

You can tell, it's big. Plus the website is excelcarpetcleaners.com and is along the bottom. Nobody is reading your truck at 30 mph they are too busy texting, changing the radio or screaming at their kids

Reactions: dgardner

mirf

Supportive Member
Name
David Mirfin
Try putting what is on the rear door on the side and adding web site.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom