Not to beat a dead horse but....

Credits
Should I buy another Shark or the Oreck Xl?

roll brush motor crap out on the Shark?

I think one has to me a real nincompoop to buy a vac without an easy detach hose to vac crud from corners and baseboards

'course, you can always use a $20,000+ TM too to do the work of a $eventy-nine dollar upright vac if you prefer being a nincompoop

..L.T.A.

Credits

I think one has to me a real nincompoop to buy a vac without an easy detach hose to vac crud from corners and baseboards

'course, you can always use a $20,000+ TM too to do the work of a $eventy-nine dollar upright vac if you prefer being a nincompoop

..L.T.A.
Cause, the baseboards ARE THE MOST NEGLECTED.....

Credits

..L.T.A.
My Shark is still going strong but lately my wife needs it for our maid service and I need it for Carpet cleaning.

Credits
If you use an edge tool, which you should, keep buying sharks or buy a pro team and look more professional and do a better job.
If a pro showed up at my house with a tool that they sell on the home shopping network shows I would be worried. I own two sharks, and they do a good job. But they are homeowner vacuums. You are a pro.

Credits
I'm spending the day pulling weeds and making a burn pile
fo reel?? you're allowed to burn yard waste and tumbleweeds blown/hung on the fence ??
In Kalifornia????where roasted coffee beans (they all are) have been determined to cause cancer ? and charcoal grills are restricted??

and I thought the only leaves and weeds you could legally burn there were of cannabis type

..L.T.A.

Credits
Should I buy another Shark or the Oreck Xl?
I’m fixing to go Bob’s way and buy a couple of sanitairs for my pig show AstroTurf jobs.

The new Royals are LOUD! I’m done with those. I don’t know if this one is faulty or not, but we shouldn’t have to wear ear plugs when using a vacuum.

I just don’t see shark and orek as a tool that a professional would use. But, there’s always a disagreement on that

Latest posts