Not to beat a dead horse but....

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
Should I buy another Shark or the Oreck Xl?

roll brush motor crap out on the Shark?

I think one has to me a real nincompoop to buy a vac without an easy detach hose to vac crud from corners and baseboards

'course, you can always use a $20,000+ TM too to do the work of a $eventy-nine dollar upright vac if you prefer being a nincompoop

..L.T.A.

Name
Jeff T

I think one has to me a real nincompoop to buy a vac without an easy detach hose to vac crud from corners and baseboards

'course, you can always use a $20,000+ TM too to do the work of a $eventy-nine dollar upright vac if you prefer being a nincompoop

..L.T.A.
Cause, the baseboards ARE THE MOST NEGLECTED.....

Reactions: Living The Dream
Name
Swani

..L.T.A.
My Shark is still going strong but lately my wife needs it for our maid service and I need it for Carpet cleaning.

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
Can you find me a lawn mower? I cleaned two houses today then had to go borrow a lawn mower from my nephew to mow my 3ft high lawn.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mark Saiger
Name
Swani
Can you find me a lawn mower? I cleaned two houses today then had to go borrow a lawn mower from my nephew to mow my 3ft night lawn.
63cd51456d79498b1cd4a41080024bb5.jpg

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
I guess I shouldn't complain. I could be living in Minnesota. Tomorrow I'm spending the day pulling weeds and making a burn pile. I'll also be wearing shorts.

Old Coastie

Supportive Member
Name
Stephen
Yeah, but you get big forearms and the chance to beat absolute h*ll out of other people’s carpet.

So there’s that. Those. Whatever.

Name
Matt Ross
If you use an edge tool, which you should, keep buying sharks or buy a pro team and look more professional and do a better job.
If a pro showed up at my house with a tool that they sell on the home shopping network shows I would be worried. I own two sharks, and they do a good job. But they are homeowner vacuums. You are a pro.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
I'm spending the day pulling weeds and making a burn pile

fo reel?? you're allowed to burn yard waste and tumbleweeds blown/hung on the fence ??
In Kalifornia????where roasted coffee beans (they all are) have been determined to cause cancer ? and charcoal grills are restricted??

and I thought the only leaves and weeds you could legally burn there were of cannabis type

..L.T.A.

Reactions: Living The Dream
Name
Matt Ross
Don't believe the rumors about "kalifornia." I live there, blow black smoke from my cummins, burn anything I want in my yard, dump waste water wherever I want. Just don't move to a big city. Don't misunderstand, I do recycle when I can and avoid unnecessary pollution.

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
Should I buy another Shark or the Oreck Xl?
I’m fixing to go Bob’s way and buy a couple of sanitairs for my pig show AstroTurf jobs.

The new Royals are LOUD! I’m done with those. I don’t know if this one is faulty or not, but we shouldn’t have to wear ear plugs when using a vacuum.

I just don’t see shark and orek as a tool that a professional would use. But, there’s always a disagreement on that

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom