nothing like

adamh

Supportive Member
Name
Adam Hale
Nothing like cleaning an empty house late in the evening when out of the corner of your eye you see a big ugly guy moving in the same room as you are in.

You make a little scream that resembles a 12 year old girl at a Justin Beiber concert as you drop your wand and move away from your soon to be assailant, then you realize........................................................................................................................................................................you are looking into a mirror... :oops:

Not that that has ever happened to me or anything. :roll:

Becker

Name
Becker
How about this...

Bad neighborhood in the portable days.

Breaker trips, head to cellar of a basement.

Open door, pitch dark head down stairs to have a cat jump off a ledge onto you then down to ground and out a broken basement window.

At least I think it was a cat.

Name
BradFenstermaker
good laugh Adam, thanks. Yeah I think we have all had a get the blood pumping moment. Mine is always a shadow moving in a restaurants.

rwcarpet

Supportive Member
Name
Robert Hodge
AdamHale said:
Nothing like cleaning an empty house late in the evening when out of the corner of your eye you see a big ugly guy moving in the same room as you are in.

You make a little scream that resembles a 12 year old girl at a Justin Beiber concert as you drop your wand and move away from your soon to be assailant, then you realize........................................................................................................................................................................you are looking into a mirror... :oops:

Not that that has ever happened to me or anything. :roll:

I clean a few "ghetto emptys" for a landlord. I always go mid-morning when all the trouble-makers and "ganstas" are still in bed. I always take a helper on those jobs. I always keep one eye on the entrance....never turn my back on the exit.

Now as for Meat.........he carries a pair of pistols in clear view in holsters. Ain't nobody gonna hassle him!

As for the wand as a weapon.......it's one reason for hi heat/hi flow. Put that wand in someones face and pull the trigger????

I did, one time, walk into a dark basement to look for water, and set off an alarm that was so friggin' loud that it knocked me down. (It was connected to a pair of huge hi-watt speakers) Took me 10 minutes to recover from the shock.

G

greentech

I had a good laugh when I read this. I'm 6'1" and 210lbs.

And when I scream, it is just a like a 12 yo girl!

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
greentech said:
I had a good laugh when I read this. I'm 6'1" and 210lbs.

And when I scream, it is just a like a 12 yo girl!

light weight :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

i dont scream though....

i freeze like a statue, until my heart comes back outa my ass :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

Connor

Name
Connor
Brian R said:
Funny stuff. I've had the mirror thing happen a few times.

Oh, you mean when you were shirtless taking your Visalus updates?

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
You make a little scream that resembles a 12 year old girl at a Justin Beiber concert as you drop your wand and move away from your soon to be assailant, then you realize........................................................................................................................................................................you are looking into a mirror...
:lol:
That was awesome, thanks for sharing! :mrgreen:

Charlie Lyman

Supportive Member
Name
Charlie Lyman
386422_2393062677695_1584762095_2323474_311348149_n.jpg

shiteatinggrin

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom