Now I want Brian Robison to

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
actually just get me the jobs. Brian has done some incredible things and I know I will get jobs from what he is doing because as much as he posts he works. He really cares about getting you in position to make money. I am hoping I have the influx of business FCC provided and I am sure I will looking at the quality of work brian has put behind his product.

As a none believer I am astounded how quickly Brian got things done. I have to say sorry, you aren;t the douche I thought you might be (yoakum is)

I am glad I am doing business with you and proud of my standings in my area. Thank You

analytial analysis says I will get jobs just from the page , because it is pretty good and leads to the site but for some reason the direct website has had a better impact. Time will tell because FCC and you are doing seperate areas but that and print are complimenting each other but I do think the network page is really good for a lead in. Plus you have video placements and his network etc so it is like 3 places on 1 page. Thanks Brian

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
I am not sure how that applies to a guy who has completely proven me wrong

Cameron1

Wow!

How does that taste....I mean the crow and all?

Way to man up Bundy. Good job!

Brian has been a hidden gem here all along.....I tried to tell ya.

Glad things are working for ya.

Ps. Hey brian.....get to work on my stuff!

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Thanks Greg. I really appreciate that.

I'm getting a little behind now that I have more and more companies signing up. But I will get anyone who joins the Network up and running ASAP. That might just be a few days because most are going for more than 1 city.

Aren't you on page 1 of Google Steve? :mrgreen:

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
you mean it may take more than 12-24 hrs to hit the first page

Doug Cox

Supportive Member
Name
Doug Cox
I'm amazed that Greg spends so much on marketing (or seems to) and still stays afloat. Must be doing something right.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
I am not sure what you mean by alot on advertising Doug. I ran an experiment to with some play money and I started spending $200 a month in advertising. I have to feed trucks now and hopefully this will help. I do not want to be in the position I was in February this year next year
Also have a meeting this Weds with a scheduling/answering service to pull that away from me

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Jamesh921 said:
I want to buy 347 zip codes and I need them up and running by 6:00 am in the morning. Can you handle that Bri?

I guess I missed that boat. lol

116 cities or so. Ivebeensold
That's only $2,340.00 per month. :shock:

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
new record on daily calls today I can attribute 2 to Brian and if your keeping score 7 to FCC both paid for themsleves today. A couple observations with new marketing be prepared to change you phone response. If you haven't advertised in years you will finally have to compete and answer questions, I am so used to saying this is what is it is and that is it now I have to hear "i am waiting to hear back from one more company and will get back to you"

I am now going to send an email when they hit the site with all the pertinent info

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
This is my experience:

More info on the web likely won't solve the problem. As most clients won't read much on the site except the phone number ( They have a life they can read every site in detail)

If you are getting an influx of price shoppers it because of your advertising can't give them trust in 2 seconds.

A great way to help is to have a ton of positive client reviews. It stops shoppers in their tracks and they will want apointments instead of price.

Let the crap throwing begin.................

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
see I consider myself a value cleaner to begin with. I am the best at the best price so it seems to be working out. I emailed FCC to have him update my response letter with frequenly asked questions but I a can not see the down side of people calling me. I have a mix of calls and emails

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Greg, one thing I would do is put your phone number in your description. I did this on the Network pages I made for you but your website doesn't have it.

You can email FCC and have him put it within the first line of the description so it will show on the Google page

xtremegooglescreen1.jpg

I believe people call right from the listings.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Here's the Network Page.....you can see where the phone number shows.

And because it's ABOVE the locals....they are more likely to call you first. Just my opinion of course.

xtremegooglescreennetwork.jpg

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
Dave no one said more info on the site I said a response email answering frequently asked questions to cut down on telephone time. If they took the time to ask for a quote I think they are likely to read the email answering questions they may have. I know with your robust business that you get over 30 calls a day I got over 30 calls yesterday.

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
Brian R said:
Greg, one thing I would do is put your phone number in your description. I did this on the Network pages I made for you but your website doesn't have it.

You can email FCC and have him put it within the first line of the description so it will show on the Google page

xtremegooglescreen1.jpg

I believe people call right from the listings.

I believe people call the one with the most stars or any stars at all.

Get some stars!!!!!!!!!

This area is not typical for most. Since there is so few cleaners. How about an area with 80 or more cleaners. What kind of visibility improvement can you get?

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
I was referring to Brian.

Or it could be other SEO guys (if you wish). It just seems like they show results from very low competition areas.

Getting on the front of Bum Freak Egypt, Plymouth, Weymouth or whatever may not be a solid test of web prowess.

How about areas that have a large numbers of cleaners (Over 50) and some web savvy listings?

Just courious?

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
so what your saying is I should get out of the rich suburban communities and start SEO work for section 8 housing and city apartments?

Not sure what you issue is Dave. No one has done any work on Marshfield. Plymouth is a very large community and the whole area doubles in the summers. The areas I have people doing work in adds up to about 1/2 a million people and over 100 carpet cleaning trucks. I don't get it Dvae are you completely obtuse of just act this way on the computer

Becker

Name
Becker
I won't take anything away from Brian and the good work he does.

But we will see what he will admit to..

A grade schooler with limited spelling skills could get on page one of Marshfield on google.

OK, I might be stretching it a bit.. But he knows as well as I do, some cities or markets are nearly wide open and s;am dunks for top of page rating.

Not saying no one searches Marshfield carpet cleaning, but not many at all.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
no one is optimizing marshfield. Do you have trouble reading

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Greg....that description is in your website that FCC built....Google reads that and lists it in the Google description.

So if you do it on the site, you will see it on Google.

Becker, I promote to everyone to pick a smaller town than the nearest big city. FCC does the same thing.

It's the "big fish, small pond" idea.

Yes, I can get you on page one of a population under 100,000 easier than over 100,000.

I don't hide the fact that what I do is very basic....I just do it over and over and over AND I make a pretty video and webpage to get the home owner to call.

It's that whole "Keep it simple" thing.

No worries.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
I am don't understand what the debate is? I say good job and suddenly my areas are too small. Seriously you would have to be a retard to not want to work in my areas

Terry

Supportive Member
Name
Terry O'Brien
Dave and Becker, Greg is surrounded by some great towns with a lot of high end homes and there is competition there just that you may not see it online.
Go Greg

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
Terry said:
Dave and Becker, Greg is surrounded by some great towns with a lot of high end homes and there is competition there just that you may not see it online.
Go Greg

That's the point. great area!!!

But, not much competition online.

Just wondering?

Becker

Name
Becker
If you read what I say I agree Brian is doing well. And can help anyone get exposure on Google.

In fact I have sent him a client. The guy I sent him is using him currently.

What I won't debate is SEO with you.
I know you told me me and Dave, no one is working SEO for Marshfield for you. But fact is it is being worked. ( a hiccup over the keyboard will get you on 1st page for Marshfield )
Like Brian said, Fred entered enough to get ya listed there.
I thought Brian was doing Marshfield.
I guess that is what I get for trying to read the screen shots and stay up to date on my Iphone.

I see he is doing Norwell.

Norwell, Same results.. Not enough local searches to show on google.
Not to say people don't and won't search it.

Not to say these areas should not be included.. Many many of my pages have so little keyword traffic for those cities it does not show stats on google, but my stat trackers show activity, and calls come in.

Dave, needs to step put of his bubble.

Waffles land is much like mine. A shit load of small cities towns etc. Suburbs to bigger cities.

Places are great!
But when you have a bunch of micro cities 20 miles from the big cities you need more than just places and stars.

Spokane's market is more like Dave's and better place ranking is solid there, as well as a good organic listing.

But here you drive 10 miles and you pass though 6 different cities. or more.
And I'm listed in every single one.
Some where like Marshfield or Norwell, Boom.. right to the top above places.

Greg, don't misunderstand me. Both Fred and Brian are doing great work for you.
Fred is brilliant, and Brian offers a great established product that gets you to the top in a hurry!

I'd do they same as you, get on the 1st page of as many cities as you can with in a radius you desire from HQ.

Dave is correct, online presents for other carpet cleaners is low..

Good for Waffles, and makes the work of Fred and Brian much easier..

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
I have been number one for years in Marshfield

So your area has the same housing values, salaries and families Becker?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom