Nursing homes

Hack Attack

Name
Dan
friend working for a franchise company got C.diff cleaning up a biological incident at a nursing home

think he was 6 wks off work and severely fatigued for several months later

they're breeding grounds for whatever is around

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
Those places can be very depressing and we were working in one of the nicest. I remember one resident was a retired Dr. rarely got visitors had done well in life and at the end just stuck in a home.

our siblings have already decided our parents aren’t going to be stuck in a home. Same with our in-laws. Their culture is big about taking care of sick or elderly parents.

will see what our kids do with us lol 😬
I used to volunteer in one a few years ago. Would read to people that can't see enough to read for themselves. You get to see them as real people that have had interesting lives. They love visits by complete strangers because all of the residents have already heard their stories. I enjoyed the visits as much as they did. Unfortunately, that home was sold to a private enterprise.

Jim Williams

Name
Jim Williams
I do 10,000 sq. ft. of hallways in one yearly. They called me back in June for their yearly cleaning while I had COVID. I'm glad I didn't go because two weeks later they had several residents test positive. I would have spent the rest of my life thinking I killed a bunch of old people.

darcie smith

Name
darcie smith
How many of you clean them regularly?

it's coming........

In Scruz we do the biggest and best, both guest rooms and common areas

This is my only home in NV

View attachment 104403

I might need Darcie to come over and help :clap:
Help with what? No thanks, I already have two jobs in addition to wife, mommy, housekeeper, chef, etc. A carpet cleaner I am not, nor do I want to be.

darcie smith

Name
darcie smith
We have cleaned for two nursing homes in our service area, neither of which paid before 90 days past due, so no more of that. I was a CNA for three years when I was very young and it’s a very hard job emotionally. I got too attached, had to quit and go to Walmart instead.

Reactions: BIG WOOD

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
😏

giphy.gif

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom