O2 and S&G

Lyman

Supportive Member
Name
Lyman
I have been doing a little experimenting with o2 and s&g used together. 2ozs of o2 prespray and one scoop of s&g per gallon in a pump up. I did a doctors office today that always gives be fits, but with this mix it came out awesome. Rinsing with soft water only. This mix seems to work better then either on there own and no long dwell time needed.(s&g seems to need 10-20 minutes dwell to work for me) Relatively cheap prespray for the performance you get.

BraveHeart

I would think the judson Modifier along with the 02 Prespray would work much better. Then the O2 and S&G mix...

GeneMiller

Name
gene miller
if s&g is as good as posted it shouldn't need anything added. it is for the extremely trashed carpet.

gene

Bob Foster

You don't need to add anything to SnG and it works extremely well at the recommend dilutions.

IMO with the combination of RTU cost and the results SnG produces it makes it one of the best powdered pre-sprays available.

Bob Foster

Padden McFadden said:
I wonder how the S&G compares to the o2 with hot sauce?

The short answer is if you have to kick the O2 with hot sauce you might as well use SnG. But there would be occasions where I might consider kicking the 02 with HS instead such as a commercial wool carpet in a restaurant or other types of wool broadloom that is heavily soiled. But at the same time if I boosted O2 on wool carpet I would make certain to use the O2 acid rinse.

Mike has the most experience of anyone of us with SnG and I know he goes through lots of it.

The O2 system is a universal type presprays. I think the best description would be that SnG is more of a heavy duty cleaner with a higher pH. I wouldn't choose to use SnG on fine rugs.

I have used SnG on food soiled restaurant chairs and it worked really well. It has a much higher high level of surfactant in it which gives it a superior grease cutting ability. I am finding SnG to have superior results to enzyme presprays on restaurants. The enzymes I have used on these restaurants has been Esteam Attack, Chemspec Enzal and Larry Cobbs stuff.

Not that O2 is expensive because RTU it isn't compared to its competitors like Ultrapac. SnG is less than 20% of the price to use than O2 . BTW, I personally prefer to work with powder pre-sprays.

Think of it this way. O2 is a finish hammer and SnG is a framing hammer. You can swing a finish hammer a little harder and get the same results as the framing hammer.

For the Judson line for fine textiles such as wool rugs or natural fiber upholstery definitely use the O2 system.

Mikey P

Administrator
I have only booster SnG a few times with more powdered peroxide on extreme piss jobs.

The stuff is amazing in value and performance.

But it is not the mythological silver bullet.
Not everyone gets the results I do.

For some reason exposing the chemical to within 100 ft of a mullet takes away some of its effectiveness

Hey Bob,
Just want to say thank you for the great explaination.

I have no mullet Mikey, so it should work great. lol

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom