floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
Utah

worked OK

Didnt like some of the nasties I threw at it.. in fact didnt touch some at all

never tried the booster

cleaned a few houses with it, did pretty good, a yr later, cleaned with cobbs power max and it cleaned even better...I also like the other powermaxx..think I will have both maxx's on the truck

Shane

Colorado

I tired 3 gallons and it under performed on everything I tried it on, love the smell though.

Went back to Cobbs, MaxPack and Clean Streak for the greasy nasties.

Mikey P

Administrator
I'm surprised about the negatives as well.

I've cleaned every thing from hand made wools to grease pit dives with it and have great success.

There must be a common denominator with the unsatisfied.

Maybe no prescrub?

Bob Foster

Here are my suggestions as to why it didn't work as well as expected.

1) Not enough dwell time. Suggestion: Prespray larger areas so areas have longer dwell times. If the prespray dries out before you get to that room then fog the floor of that dry room with your wand to re-hydrate the prespray before you extract that room. The prespray has already dwelled and worked on the soil and requires very little moisture to re-wet it.

2) They mixed the prespray and let it sit for more than an hour and never shook it again before applying it.

3) They never shock the crap out of the 02 jug before they mixed it into their pump up or hydroforce.

TimP

Bob Foster said:
Here are my suggestions as to why it didn't work as well as expected.

1) Not enough dwell time. Suggestion: Prespray larger areas so areas have longer dwell times. If the prespray dries out before you get to that room then fog the floor of that dry room with your wand to re-hydrate the prespray before you extract that room. The prespray has already dwelled and worked on the soil and requires very little moisture to re-wet it.

If your Prespray is drying on you.....you didn't apply enough in the first place. I can put out over 1200 sq ft of it and it wont dry by the time I finish it. I generally put down up to 5 gallons then get to work. I did a CGD job yesturday....1200 sq ft it took 6 gallons of prespray (and yes I sprayed the whole floor before I began to extract) and it wasn't dry when I got to the end....took about 2 hours to extract...2.5 hour job from set up, measure, vacuum, pack up and etc. (not all in that order)

If you are misting the carpet worrying about over wetting that wont clean it. If you wet the fibers it's not going to wet the backing unless you use a hydroforce with high pressure and are getting too close to the carpet and injecting moisture into the backing. I just don't get people worrying about over wetting with prespray.

Yes there must be a common problem. But I prescub everything, so its not that. Did use the o2 as a spotter this morning on a restaurant, it worked great for that. Will be using it that way, plus will try ceramic with it. As stated before I respect the opinion of all of you. I probably am doing more restaurants per month then most here. I am not running away from the product. I will still use the rinse. I just hope Mr. Judson makes one more product for restaurants. 02 for residential, and maybe an 02 ********* for commercial/restaurants with more power/enzyme/hot sauce or whatever that makes it more compatable to powerbreak and citrus. This would be another product from a great company like Judson for me and the other folks that are not reporting stellar results. Also in response to Bob Fosters suggestions, I must respectfully say no to all three suggestions. But I always like how professional you post on this board, Bob. Thanks Ron

SRI Cleaning

Name
Anthony Firmani
I prescrub with a procaps. I also allow plenty of dwell. In side by side tests with other presprays, it didnt work as well under the same exact conditions. I am not knocking it. I used it yesterday in a living room that i didnt think was bad at all and there were some spots that it didnt touch. I had to go back over them with Grand Slam. However on certain spots it does quite well. I am going to continue to try it in different situations to see where it excells. I think it would do very well on Upholstery. I also think I am going to continue using the rinse, I really like it.

sweendogg

Name
David Sweeney
Ronald,, its not just you.. I've gotten the same mediocre results, compared to our general products. Usually GrandSlam.. or Enzall or GreaseEraser.. Sometimes it kicks Butt, other times its like a kick in the balls. Nothing comes close for Pet problem areas.. but aside from the pet and soils that respond well to oxidizer. It seems to be act poorly on general sugary soils and general Northern black dirt. There is a reason why John Deere had to re-engineer a new metallic alloy for this area of the country and seems like mostly,, not always but mostly the peeps from certain norther states are having problems with the system. Now for every negative northern state cleaner there is one who likes it. To that, all I can answer is perhaps either A.. possiblity all of us who do not like it "could" have recieved a bad batch.. though not likely. B. The type of soils that we the negative crowd encounter are different than those in other regions. or C. The equipment factor "could" play a role. I'm simply curious whether the soil type makes a difference. And so far the regional input tends to be leaning in that direction. But as Bob Mentioned above. could just be dilution ratios. Althought dilution ratios did not effect my performance testing.

TimP

The O2 was slightly reformulated earlier this year, from what I've been told. I wonder how many have based their decision on the older stuff. I thought the older stuff was ok. But the new stuff is better.

I'm sure Bob, and Les can clue us in to what or when or if the changes occured.

Greenie

I thought that was well understood, If you haven't used it in the last year, you haven't used it, todays formula is much better.
That said, you can't guarantee regional soils, and you can't guarantee everyone will love it.
I would like to thank everyone who put their hand in their pocket and gave it a whirl.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
I got some last week to re-try.

Used it on some light colored poly/cotton blend upl that had mucho dog oils from rubbing, laying and lounging on it.,
The piece hadn't been cleaned in 10 years, she told me.

It did an excellent job

..L.T.A.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom