Odor Eliminator

ycreek

Name
Tate Smith
I own a building supplies center in Tenessee. A year or so ago, a door to door salesman stuck his head in the door with a odor killer/neutralizer that he was selling. He said that he would take it back if we couldn't sell it. I really didn't pay attention to the stuff but we put it on the shelf and we sold all of it! Of course, we pitched the box and can't remember what it was called. The thing is, the stuff was awesome! I've got customers calling me wanting more. I think it started with an e and it came in, if I remember correctly, 12" tall, white, cylindrical bottles. Quarts? I'm at a loss. I've searched and searched the web and I can't figure it out. If anyone has any idea what I'm talking about, I would REALLY appreciate it. Thanks a lot!

ycreek

Name
Tate Smith
I'm embarrassed to say it but that guy came in while the business was full of customers and I just paid him cash for the case. I held onto his card forever and now i can't find it. (Really thorough business practices huh?) Anyway, I'm trying to service some customers and I'm having to resort to web forums. Thanks for the reply.

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
So there is absolutely no paper trail of buying and selling "the stuff"? That kinda business is the most profitable...ask those that recently commented in the thread about drug dealers. :lol:

Why don't you tell one of the many customers to bring in the bottle empty so you can credit them a couple bucks. If the stuff is soooooo good and you will be selling a lot of it, it may be worth a few bucks to buy back an empty bottle to find out what it was.

Goomer is right though...the whole story is a bit fishy smelly.

You know why? Because If you are trying to hook us to buy your stuff after you "miraculously" find out what it was and will come back and announce it to us- it will be a see thru story. Get attention, bring suspense or build suspense, plant seeds about how good it was and in the end let everyone know where they can find it. Which will be your store of course. And you will tell us that you believed in it so much that you bought
the whole thing and started selling it.

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
And no Mardie I won't explain my post....some will understand it some will just look around cross the street and get back on the short bus..

ACE

Name
Mike Hughes
Was it odor Liquidator? There was a guy here giving away saple of the stuff a year or two ago. http://odorliquidator.com/
It says "developed for the special needs of coroners" on the lable LOL

If you find out what it was let us know.
I am always searching for the silver bullet when it comes to odor.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom