Ofer and his need for lower pressure

Mikey P

Administrator
Saw a comment that you would like your Pro1200 to clean at below 278 psi..

Why?

I can't for the life of me imagine a scenario where less that 400 would ever be needed.

Upholstery?

What tool worth owning does not have a flow dial?
Delicate carpet? 400 and an additional dry pass will get it cleaner

Do you use the TM as a dental pick to flush out the Tabbouleh from your chompers after lunch?

Reactions: ruff

Mikey P

Administrator
just can't see it, especially with any of the new plastic head tools, just turn down the flow.

Or dry clean it with cancer causing solvents.

hogjowl

Idiot™
He said he had no solution reel, in the same thread.

What kind of idiot buys a $25,000 rig and doesn't spend another $250 on a solution reel?

Ignore him.

F

FB7777

From what I've read over the years, Kolton and Kelly should consult with their local distributors and see if they can install a Pro1200 in their old ride from high school

View attachment 5358

Reactions: ruff

Art Kelley

Supportive Member
Name
Rainbow Carpet And Upholstery Cleaning
From what I've read and experienced, Butlers are designed by non-carpet cleaners and sold by generic salesmen, thus the underpowered vacuums and the pisspoor layout that allows for no tools in the truck. Marty hears nothing from Pro1200 owners because the machines just work and work for years and years.

Art Kelley

Supportive Member
Name
Didn't brian just buy 4 of them?

That guy must not know what he is doing .... :icon_rolleyes:

Indeed, it's a whole nother business we're talking about. I showed the Hagopian guys my 360i and they never saw anything like it.

Art Kelley

Supportive Member
Name
210 would be nice if you don't dump for two days. A 20 gallon filter box would match it.

GCCLee

Supportive Member
Name
C. Lee
I cleaned something at about 50psi, but can't remember what it was. Jus remember turning the truck WAY down

if it comes to me I'll post

F

FB7777

Art,

Sometimes, OK actually most times, you don't make any sense

You claim you ran over 1000 hours a year on your Pro1200, We average 700-750 hours per year and some days we completely fill the 210 all day tanks

If you are running the 360i on at least 2 jobs a day, you'd really love having a waste tank that can handle the workload

No way We could have 100-110 gallon waste tanks without APO, and I think an APO is a PITA

Pro1200 have a 56 blower and our Butlers have 47 blowers , I've run both and frankly don't see the difference .

I might look at the Pro 1200 if they had a larger waste tank option, the fact that Sapphire stopped using stainless waste tanks is also a turnoff

Makes me wonder where else they may have tried to save a buck

Definitely agree on the layout of a butler , next truck. I am skipping the shelving and going with a lower profile wall shelf on the left side.

Reactions: hogjowl

Art Kelley

Supportive Member
Name
Fred, I only have used two Pro1200s and they both have 150 gallon waste tanks. White Magic designs. But that is not what SS makes. Their's are 120 gallons or less. The SS layout takes only 1/2 the van unlike the 95% the Butler takes. Plus it has better vacuum. Better machine, better layout. It's good to keep an open mind. That's how we grow. As for aluminum tanks, my 87 and my 03 are solid thick tanks that will not leak or flex.

Reactions: Russ T.

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
From what I've read over the years, Kolton and Kelly should consult with their local distributors and see if they can install a Pro1200 in their old ride from high school

View attachment 5358

LOL.

:icon_razz:

I'm from Israel. I walked to school.

I considered stealing a donkey, but had a severe case of the conscience.

Last edited:

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
To answer your question seriously, not that it ain't a big mistake to do so.........

I use low pressure on occasions that I need better control of the amount of water being used.

1. It could be runner stairs with exposed wood on the sides, where the wood reacts to moisture fast (I wipe it quickly). And no I will not clean them with an upholstery tool like some here.
  2. Woven area carpets the likes of Stark etc. with a jute core. I will not encap them (I do have a conscience), using the 175 will over fluff the wool, yet they need a decent cleaning and at times in-plant cleaning is not an option. And no I will not clean them with an upholstery tool like some here. Using a low psi on the pull only, allows me to provide a decent cleaning without the need to buy the rug.
  3. Unlike the Pro-1200 which I love, the CDS has great control of the low psi.
  4. No need to be your usual apologist for SS. Great machine, I love it. Has some small limitations as mentioned in other post, I can deal with it. I wish it didn't have to.
  5. Never mind. Now that I have an option:
    I piss at 100 psi
    biggrin.gif
    I think I'll be fine.

Last edited:

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I wonder if a different pressure regulator could be used to allow you to adjust it that low. All though I don't believe your chem pump would operate in that low pressure range.

Mikey P

Administrator
I bet Ray would be more than happy to send you a ball valve with a male and female quick connect on ether side for the purpose of LPHWE just because you're a premium member on TWGCCF.

Hell, he may even go so far as to use a locking needle valve.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom