Ofer and his need for lower pressure

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
I think he actually offered. I refused, just as I did his offer for a free Velcro strip that was not included with the Hydroforce. Remember Velcro Gate? I think it should come from SS with the machine.

Ray is great, installation and details where super and he will do (and did) anything to get it right. Not a single complaint here. I just don't have the time to go there.

And what about the metering of the solution while in medium? Should I have separate special concentrate jugs for L,M,& H?

P.S. To their credit, Interlink did change their policy and now include the free Velcro strip. What's the word from SS apologists department?

Last edited:

Able 1

Name
Keith
I think he actually offered. I refused, just as I did his offer for a free Velcro strip that was not included with the Hydroforce. Remember Velcro Gate? I think it should come from SS with the machine.

Ray is great, installation and details where super and he will do (and did) anything to get it right. Not a single complaint here. I just don't have the time to go there.

And what about the metering of the solution while in medium? Should I have separate special concentrate jugs for L,M,& H?

P.S. To their credit, Interlink did change their policy and now include the free Velcro strip. What's the word from SS apologists department?

With the new hydroforce, why would you need Velcro?

GCCLee

Supportive Member
Name
C. Lee
Really good friend of mine designs Fire Suppressant Systems. Part of his job is testing the Hydrants.

While at the shop one day they needed to fill a 275 gal tank, I was there and agreed to be the dummy on the end of the hose as he started cranking and cranking........
I do remember him saying DONT LET GO, funny now but I was kinda ticked at first. Water pressure is Amazing : )

Able 1

Name
Keith

Russ T.

Supportive Member
Name
Russ Terhaar
I just bought one a couple weeks ago out of Omaha and it came with a nice, thick strap.

Maybe the rantings on here count for something!?!?

Reactions: J Scott W

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
Yes, Russ. Fair "ranting" helps. There's a name for it: Feedback.
Scott handled it well and with grace:

OK Ofer, we have listened to your positive feedback. Thanks. Going forward the Hydro_force in-line sprayers will be manufactured with the velcro strap included. This change will happen as soon as we get a supply of Velcro straps in. Might take a couple of weeks. No increase in price.
clap.gif

P.S. Regardless of Inter who, in my opinion- You're still the best, Scott.
Am I still invited to your son's Bar Mitzvah?
You'd be about 20 years too late. Kevin is 33.

Last edited:
Reactions: Russ T.

Russ T.

Supportive Member
Name
Russ Terhaar
Scott is always very helpful and I consider Interlink a valuable asset.

I wasn't saying that you were "ranting" Ofer. Your feedback is very constructive and I value it a great deal.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom