Official David Gargan Pro 1200 Install Thread

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
sweet....put this up top as a sticky so we can keep track of it........

Name
Lee Stockwell
Extended Fords have the same wheelbase as standard, and stick out 20" more behind the axle.

Extended Chevy/GMC have 20" longer wheelbase and don't have extra behind the axle. Ride smoother, don't turn as tight.

Reactions: GCCLee

John Olson

Name
John Olson
That was it showing up. The picture didn't post in order. Been fighting posting the pictures. We start the actual install monday

GCCLee

Supportive Member
Name
C. Lee
98% of the time, we run out the back doors.

So I put an access port in the floor for the lines so I can shut the doors! It's cold out.

Did you all spray it or just contract it?
That's exactly how ours was sprayed : )

Art Kelley

Supportive Member
Name
Rainbow Carpet And Upholstery Cleaning
If you stand on your head you can see it's just a simple strainer.

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
ok THAT made me dizzy.......................er!
so is it a draw?

i gotta know for when i build one.......
only MINE will be brand new!

Art Kelley

Supportive Member
Name
I used to have one of those chemical draw lines dutifully drawing nothing but fresh water from the 5 gallon chemical makeup jug. (I never run that emulsifier crap). Eventually, after 5000 hours, the drum on the diaphragm pump hooked to the Cat pump broke. I took it off and repaired it but never put it back on. It really was pointless for me to always be filling and drawing nothing but fresh water all the time. Plus those five gallon tanks take up a lot of space.

KevinL

Supportive Member
Name
Kevin Leach
Why bother taping off the sides. What does it matter if some over spray gets up on the wall. I'd rather have it there than thrown away with the paper.

Becker

Name
Becker
Not a huge amount of over spray. Some like a sharp edge. A tapered orange peel might look kinda cool.

Mikey P

Administrator
I used to have one of those chemical draw lines dutifully drawing nothing but fresh water from the 5 gallon chemical makeup jug. (I never run that emulsifier crap). Eventually, after 5000 hours, the drum on the diaphragm pump hooked to the Cat pump broke. I took it off and repaired it but never put it back on. It really was pointless for me to always be filling and drawing nothing but fresh water all the time. Plus those five gallon tanks take up a lot of space.
So how did you test the rinse I sent you?

Art Kelley

Supportive Member
Name
So how did you test the rinse I sent you?

You mean the prespray/rinse MikeyJuice? Good stuff. I used it as a prespray on rugs and wool carpeting. It rinsed out great with hot water. I did use it for superfast one step upholstery cleaning misting it with a trigger sprayer and vacuuming with a plactic cuff with my other hand. I hope that stuff is put into production.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom