Official David Gargan Pro 1200 Install Thread

hogjowl

Idiot™
YOU might do it that way, but a chimp is going to pull the hose out and away he goes. Those hoses are GOING to eventually rub the rubber off that door edge. It's a given.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Yea, maybe but won't they be better served if they just peel off a 50 or 100 and walk an arm full in?

I think it they try the walk and drag a couple of times they'll find it to be not only slower but harder too. :icon_neutral:

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I've got to honest with you Pigshett..... I began with very little! :rockon:

I blame solvents, they damaged my brain cells. :p

Last edited by a moderator:

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
That sub-mount tank needs to be closer to the machine. As it is, the hoses are going to be coming across that door jamb when coming off the left side of the hose reels.

That is why I want to BE THERE when somebody is installing my stuff.

I could just imagine the man hours spent waking your ass up in the cab of the van every time they needed to do something.....

Reactions: hogjowl

John Olson

Name
John Olson
you not only have to be able to install it you have to be able to work on the machine. As I is this is what happens when trying to tighten the bolts.

P.S. Yes he FELL in and yes it was a bitch getting him out.

Last edited:

Russ T.

Supportive Member
Name
Russ Terhaar
Man it looks like those water ponds save a TON of space. I think I saw a pic of a Cleanco with their version of water pond mounted flush against the machine. It left the whole back wide open to do whatever you need to. This SS looks sweet too! Is the SS designed differently, causing you to leave a space between the two for maintenance?

The Clean Machine

Reactions: hogjowl

John Olson

Name
John Olson
You have to be able to bolt it down and reasonably reach parts on that side and it has to be safe. The last thing that will ever kill you in an accident will be a machine and or tank etc that we installed. They ain't coming loose. TW put it where it made sense with the least amount on inconvenience for everyone.

Hoody

Supportive Member
Name
Steven Hoodlebrink
All I know is if I was still in the biz and bought brand new it would be from John and they would install it. Im not saying that because he is my friend, I am saying that because I have watched TW and Bud install machines many times. I have also seen them find crap installs and fix them because they refuse to let someone drive around with it being unsafe. They also have some neat fabrication abilities for custom installs too.

TomKing

Supportive Member
Name
Tom
If that one of those live vac reels?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom