Continental Breakfast

Sent from da middle of a Trailure park

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
enu9uryp.jpg

Continental Breakfast

Sent from da middle of a Trailure park

Alrighty then...mikeysboard is now officially becoming facebook where a person gets to see another person's life support on a plate. (aka food)

encapman

Name
Rick Gelinas
Today was awesome. There were excellent presentations all day. Packed with valuable business building information!

After my presentation on encapsulation and commercial carpet cleaning there was a HWE/Encap shoot out. Was a blast. The carpet was a rat nasty bar carpet that looked like it had never been cleaned before. It cleaned up pretty well.

We ran our new Vario orbital machine on a section of the carpet. https://www.excellent-supply.com/VARIO-Orbital-Scrubber_p_563.html

A few of the guys had a chance to run the Vario. Here's a shot of Lee Stockwell running the Vario.
amugenun.jpg

Tomorrow after the carpet has fully dried and any potential wicking has occurred the final results of the cleaning with HWE and Encap will be judged.

Looking forward to another fun day at MF10. Best Mikefest ever!

Franklin

Name
Frank Davis
Had a Great time. Look forward to it again. Got a bunch a pics myself will post later. Finally got to put a face with a post. Oh yea I want to apologize to all those who put more than one raffle ticket in for the Brush Pro....... Can't wait to put it in the truck!!!

http://advantagecarpetcare.net/

Advantagecarpetcare.net

Last edited:

alazo1

Name
Albert Lazo
It was a great time for all to be had. The vlm side was the only side that didn't wick. It was obvious yesterday that the hwe areas were going to wick and most of us would have put some air movers and results would have been better. I didn't take any after pictures because it was getting re-cleaned with Rick's machine when I got there.

Some pics of dinner tonight. Just got an iphone and noticed the flash didn't turn on. I'm sure my shaky hands had nothing to do with it..LOL
View attachment 4019

View attachment 4020

View attachment 4021

View attachment 4022

View attachment 4023

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Had a Great time. Look forward to it again. Got a bunch a pics myself will post later. Finally got to put a face with a post. Oh yea I want to apologize to all those who put more than one raffle ticket in for the Brush Pro....... Can't wait to put it in the truck!!!

http://advantagecarpetcare.net/

Advantagecarpetcare.net
Tell me how it does for you, I dumped a ton of tickets in the box and shot craps. Congrats!!!

KevinL

Supportive Member
Name
Kevin Leach
Apparently you didn't sleep at all Richard. See you in a few. We are leaving the hotel at 4 am here to shuttle back to the airport. Cheap flights leave early in the morning.

Russ T.

Supportive Member
Name
Russ Terhaar
Mike and all,
Thanks SO much for making this trip possible. I've learned a ton in the last (little over) year of being active on MB. For me this trip was SO educational and sort of felt like a "welcome to the gang" event.

I'm looking forward to another great year on the board and seeing all of you next year.

A special thank you to ALL the presenters who put so much time and effort into this event and also to all the guys on the board throughout the year who have accelerated my growth as a tech and small business owner. TCM of Iowa is truly reaping rewards from your effort and my family and I are grateful.

See you next year!

The Clean Machine

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
Mike and all,
Thanks SO much for making this trip possible. I've learned a ton in the last (little over) year of being active on MB. For me this trip was SO educational and sort of felt like a "welcome to the gang" event.

I'm looking forward to another great year on the board and seeing all of you next year.

A special thank you to ALL the presenters who put so much time and effort into this event and also to all the guys on the board throughout the year who have accelerated my growth as a tech and small business owner. TCM of Iowa is truly reaping rewards from your effort and my family and I are grateful.

See you next year!

The Clean Machine

Great to meet you Russ! Hoping for a great cleaning season for you and your family!

Mark Saiger

Reactions: Russ T.

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
Is that an Anorexic Anonymous meeting?

Worry not Willy. Nope. We were all pretty much grain fed.

It was great. Mike put a stellar fest. It was both educational and fun. Thank you!

Lots of great presentations, good info & great advise. Generous freebies by some manufacturers.
On the technical side, for me it was very empowering to see Artisan rug cleaning and how you can have a low tech operation and still produce top notch cleaning results.

However, the most fun were the people. The sense of camaraderie, meeting some old friends and making some new ones. Putting a face on some of the posters on Mb.

I mean, who could've imagined that saint Richard Chavez was a real person?

Last edited:

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
I am home....It is probably going to really take me a few days for all this to sink in and gather all my thoughts on the show....
the people there were just incredible....and made every mile that it took to get there worth the trip...

Fred Boyle....Amy Lorance...Bob Vawter....Jim Eckman.......Keith Studebaker.........Richard Chavez........Russ....Chris...Nate.....and everyone that was there........some of the best people that are out there and the industries best.........

You got a lot on your plate next year Mike....its going to hard for you or anyone else to top this show...it was one of the best.....

stay tuned....................

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom