Oh, Oh... another guru in the works

nerdwithme

Mike, is there a who's who of sorts for the carpet industry? I don't know about any one else, but I cannot keep track of all these people.

Mikey P

Administrator
Yeah sorry but no such list exists.

Take notes I suppose if plan on staying around.

Eric Strate was part of a three way partnership that owned another (yet)) that recently split up and went their separate ways and from the looks of it, so did their audience.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
You can learn a lot here but in the end, make your own decisions. Some of these guys are like crabs in a pot.

hogjowl

Idiot™
I've watched Eric on WOC over the months (I guess) since he's come on there. I don't see any reason to doubt his abilities. He seems like a reasonable guy. In truth, he strikes me as being a carbon copy of Foster. Nice guy, who means well. Just a tad bit ... naive maybe? I dunno. I couldn't get your link to work, so I have no idea what you are basing your assumptions on regarding the premise of this thread.

I can tell you this, if being a nice guy made you a guru, then almost all the guru's, to a man or woman, would be wise and worth following. However, the one's I have been exposed to have merely taken the things we all have already been exposed to here and on other boards and presented it as their own.

If you ask me, the new trends and changes within our industry are discovered here before anywhere else.

Mikey P

Administrator
the link is to an ad on WOC where is he selling his cleaning biz and equipment.

Says a web-venture is going to take all his effort and time.

He seems like a reasonable guy. In truth, he strikes me as being a carbon copy of Foster. Nice guy, who means well. Just a tad bit ... naive maybe?

add easily start struck and you've nailed it.

I wish him well.

Hoody

Supportive Member
Name
Steven Hoodlebrink
From my talks with Eric hes going to focus more on Internet Marketing. At any rate I hope he makes as much money as he wants to.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom