Ok a few pics of my issue(s) this week

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
My apologies if they come out to big...havent quiet figured it all out yet

100_1870.jpg

The nasty engine side heat exchanger...damn exhaust under was all plugged causing massive back pressure..thus my exahust leak...that was the main problem....changing airfilters every 3-4 jobs is a pain in the ass if you are wondering...

100_1872.jpg

the exchanger cut out...see where after we cut it just fell apart....see the little elbow on the left...yeah that fell off the night before while i was checking for clogs....

[
100_1874.jpg

Massive plumbing clean out...that "T" was where i was having the issue...put a 01 jet inside mix tank to give the back pressure i needed ...see the weld job they did for me..not "pretty" but works, going from 1" exhaust to 1.5"

100_1875.jpg

little closer of plumbing.....I really should have done a before and after...
picture a 4 way and a 3 way brass fittings...2 extra hoses, the valve for the bypass...2 thermo stats (yeah 2 one for actual temp and 1 was for the bypass, which hasnt worked for ohhhh a year)

100_1876.jpg

put the muffler where the exchanger was..now need to vent through floor...not the prettiest of the show..but it works pretty good now..

oh yeah had some electrical issues tonight on my test run at home...arggg i was pissed..but its fixed and runs nice and smooth

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
ok well what the hell....i went back into photobucket...resized and then recopied and pasted....

damnit what did i do wrong...

did it to a 640x480

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
ok nevermind it refixed it went i did a reply....

damn way to many exhaust fumes latly

There is a weep disc and check ball installed in the high pressure side on the Avenger machines. If these are removed the pump is in constant cycle and makes no pressure. I rebuilt one of them machines and put two of John's HX on it. It held 235 degrees @ 500 psi. The gentleman I sold it to had some problems with the blower HX and had to send it back several times. But it is an option to you.

Blue Monarch

Supportive Member
Name
Dirk Wingrove
I still don't understand why the back pressure clogs air filters so fast. I've had it happen to me as well.

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
The Cleaning Artist said:
There is a weep disc and check ball installed in the high pressure side on the Avenger machines. If these are removed the pump is in constant cycle and makes no pressure. I rebuilt one of them machines and put two of John's HX on it. It held 235 degrees @ 500 psi. The gentleman I sold it to had some problems with the blower HX and had to send it back several times. But it is an option to you.

Yeah that filter was so damned dirty..(i forgot about it till i took it off :roll: ) I am keep the blower one to take the chill of the water till it hits the propane...and to at least have warm water hit the hydroforce..

Thats the dirtiest truck I have ever seen!

its a trailer and yes its dirty right now...ok its dirty all the time...and i want a box truck...but thats down the road a bit..

I'm still tryin' to figure the waste tank out....

like what???

I like the 2x4 supporting the frame

its a 4x6 and i did it on the other trailer i had it in....smartest thing i did..helps to get under it to fix things...or to pass a hose under for what ever..

check for a leak dirk....thats what had happened...was blowing right back by the air cleaner area....

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom