Ok I have to brag just a bit and Waldo you can bite me!

This is a big money account for me. They pay me a premium and never have once even asked about price, very easy work, and a steady flow of referrals from this out of state firm.

From the lady in office: We received this glowing review of your work and I wanted to pass it along. Thanks so much for taking pride in your work and doing such a good job!

Here was the review from tenant. I was shocked that this guy would send it to the company but it works for me. Some of it is left blank for obvious reasons.

I just wanted to send a message regarding my recent carpet cleaning at _________, Cordova TN.

The company that is currently being used,____________, owned by ____(me) did a great job!

This company is night and day compared to the previous company used to clean the carpet, who did a mediocre job at best.

As a very pleased resident, I strongly recommend for the _________ to retain him as a vendor for the benefit of all residents in the area.

Regards,

Jason

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
Werner says not to trust reviews unless they are handwritten.

Was it handwritten? Because only those too stupid to figure out how to use a computers can be trusted.

In fact, to make this board more trustworthy I think it should be conducted via the US post office instead of the internet. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Good job just shows how reviews rock!!!

Goldenboy

Name
Mike Waldron
Daniel you are at about 79 right now. If this response is legit I could see you moving all the way up to 73. Seems kind of fishy. I'll have my guys look into it.

Golden Boy

Connor

Name
Connor
Yeah, listen to Dave, he's Service Magic "screened and approved".

Don't pay for google ads, but pay for leads from SM!!

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
ya know.....i never payed much attention....

BUT

you dont even have your company name listed here.???

what is it some big secret???

LOL....

Makes me think of the local cleaners around here....ohhh dont talk to me...i am a recluse...you cant know ANYTHING of what i do...

Royal Man said:
Werner says not to trust reviews unless they are handwritten.

Was it handwritten because only those too stupid to figure out how to use a computers can be trusted.

No it was email Brokum.

Like I said no big deal just a good client that pays whatever I want and the client was already happy and even happier.

And no I didn't vacuum for two F'n hours. Just move more than the last crew, a few extra dry strokes, and decent chems. No big deal.

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
Just wondering?

Did YOU send the E-mail?

You can't trust those things.

I just got one from a guy that wanted 12 rugs cleaned. But somehow I had to send him a check for his $2500 over payment.

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
Re: Re: Ok I have to brag just a bit and Waldo you can bite

Erskine Allin said:
Those little love notes make you feel good, don't it , Dan'l

good on ya , Kid

..L.T.A.
Ditto- good job Daniel!

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

F

FB7777

looks like since of retired , you've developed a sizeable fan club Mr Yoakum :shock:

Name
BradFenstermaker
Thanks for sharing Daniel. I wish everybody we cleaned would share there experience.

Good Job! its amazing what the little extra's will get ya.

GeneMiller

Name
gene miller
good for you Daniel. i would bet that if you applied a pre spray you were already ahead of the last company. i know very few guys here that think it is worth their time. they carry a little spray bottle and just hit the stains that don't come out. it's no wonder our industry gets such a bad rap.

gene

GeneMiller said:
good for you Daniel. i would bet that if you applied a pre spray you were already ahead of the last company. i know very few guys here that think it is worth their time. they carry a little spray bottle and just hit the stains that don't come out. it's no wonder our industry gets such a bad rap.

gene

I didn't know that. All I can say is wow.

I thought the black area was the rag spinners.

I know Stanley are hacks, but I see them do a lot of things right. They carry the hose in right, use decent equipment, and move furniture. I think they get their bad rap mainly because of the non stop sell.

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Good job. Just a suggestion there is a friend or foe option on Mikeysboard. Use it and the folks that are keyboard punks just disappear :)

I would suggest framing that and looking at it everyday and making sure you live up to each and every job.

Able 1

Name
Keith
GeneMiller said:

gene

Really, name 3 that don't...???

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug

SO WTF you saying John :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :x :x :x :x :x

or can you see this :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

K P

On a serious note John,does Proline know another distributor is going to be hanging out? I dont think it wise to let a guy in who is going to be whispering "dude,wait till you get back home and call me...I can do way better than that"....just saying.

Now on the other hand,if you wait out in the parking lot for a couple hours(after the penis measurements)I can take you to do some training that you might have missed. shiteatinggrin

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom