Ok James, you told me too buy a easy truckmount unit

So I did and I'm not too happy with it.
I got the machine off truckmount deals . com that you all were talking about last month.
It was a new machine with very few hours on it. I found it very peculiar that the tanks and fittings were plagued with rust, most of the brass bits were striped or heavily abused from a careless assembler. The heater has red stuff smeared all over it and when I clean it off, the black paint comes off. While it does get hot it goes cold if I use my Rotovac for too long.
Suction is decent but not as good as my partners Boxxer321. I want to adjust the vacuum adjuster but cant find it.
I can't get anyone at Easy TM to answer the phone so could you find out where the vacuum adjuster is for me?

ps. I mounted it in a 07 Sprinter

I got a decent deal, $1000 less than the asking price. But still too much if I can't turn up the suction.
Are there more effective car mufflers available?

G

only ez machine that was on tm deals was a portable tm . maybe you bought something else.
who did you buy it from ?? Did you check it out ? How much did you pay ?
How about a few pics mounted in your 07 sprinter ??

Bob Foster

These remind me of Nellos
n9.jpg

n7.jpg

n6.jpg

n5.jpg

n4.jpg

n3.jpg

n25.jpg

n23.jpg

n22.jpg

n21.jpg

n2.jpg

n19.jpg

n18.jpg

n17.jpg

n16.jpg

n15.jpg

n13.jpg

n11.jpg

n10.jpg

n1.jpg

G

Bob , I knew money was tight for you , but damn , we need to start an emergency fund for you pronto !!

I dont know about that stuff but I bout a Easy that was taken off the wagon type cart it was on and bolted to the Sprinter floor and a gas tank was added.It does work but it cant compare to the Hydromaster I've used many times. I will save for up for a Butler.Can you answer my questions about the vacuum adjuster and muffeler?
It's driving me nuts.

G

eman said:
I dont know about that stuff but I bout a Easy that was taken off the wagon type cart it was on and bolted to the Sprinter floor and a gas tank was added.It does work but it cant compare to the Hydromaster I've used many times. I will save for up for a Butler.Can you answer my questions about the vacuum adjuster and muffeler?
It's driving me nuts.

thats funny , its still listed on Truck mount deals . Why dont you call Nick , he makes them and Im sure he will be glad to discuss anything related to performance of your unit .

In the meantime , post some pics.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
eman the response you are receiving after purchase from James is called the *** Shuffle

G

just another anonymous poster making claims without any proof. besides , if you have a problem with your purchase , wouldnt you go to the one you bought it from or the manufacuturer ??

If I could afford a Digicam I would not be buying 4k truckmounts. buy the Way, I see lots of sold units on tmdeal.com, So can you get the easy mechanic to help me or not? I scored on my Sprinter. A local pet food delivery company went bellyup and I got it for 8 k !!!!!!!! 8) :lol: 8) :lol: :lol: 8) Maybe I'll sell the easy TM and put a Vortex in it. I see lots of them used on tmdeals. A few more months of work and I'll have enough funds.

Can you help or not?

Name
I'm Rick James
eman said:
If I could afford a Digicam I would not be buying 4k truckmounts. buy the Way, I see lots of sold units on tmdeal.com, So can you get the easy mechanic to help me or not? I scored on my Sprinter. A local pet food delivery company went bellyup and I got it for 8 k !!!!!!!! 8) :lol: 8) :lol: :lol: 8) Maybe I'll sell the easy TM and put a Vortex in it. I see lots of them used on tmdeals. A few more months of work and I'll have enough funds.

Can you help or not?

No offense but why do you want more advice from a guy that gave you bad advice. Heres a quote for you:

FOOL ME ONCE, SHAME ON YOU; FOOL ME TWICE, SHAME ON ME

James is right talk to the guys who built it or the guy you bought it from. Did you test it out before you bought it?

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
EMAN WHO ARE YOU?

FILL OUT YOUR PROFILE FOR GAWD'S SAKE MAN!

Scott Rogers

Geeez, its the same with all fricken Tm's

There are only 5 ways to improve the vacuum

1st clean the filters

2nd check for leaks

3rd adjust the rpm's. what is it running now?

4th adjust the lift, does it have a lift guage? IF so what is it reading? If it isnt 13-15 then plug a few of the relief holes if its free flow or tighten the spring.

5th open up the plumbing. Is the plumbing restricted by pipe/hose size

IF none of the above fix your issue then you bought one with too small of a blower for your needs, and thats on you for not researching better.

If this is the case then talk to Odin about a power booster, cheaper then getting another machine

G

eman is more of a device than anything else - just another vehicle to designed to stir the pot.

Scott Rogers

Bob Foster said:
Rogers fill out your profile too.

my profile was filled out, so you can tell who ever removed it to put it back. I dont care enough to bother myself. Most here know who I am those who dont tough shit

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Just a reminder that I'll be watching some people very closely from now on.

:shock:

Name
Eric Valentine
Scott Rogers said:
[quote="Bob Foster":27vzt8om]Rogers fill out your profile too.

my profile was filled out, so you can tell who ever removed it to put it back. I dont care enough to bother myself. Most here know who I am those who dont tough shit[/quote:27vzt8om]
So were over 1000 other profiles. When the board was switched to the new version of phpbb, basically all the custom fields were lost, and no way to transfer them over. I had to fill out my profile again, so quit whining, and fill it in already. It MIGHT take you 2-3 minutes tops.

G

I have one of them TMs. I'm pretty sure I'm done in this industry.

Good luck with that thing, eman.

G

Guy who owns the portable EZ is from Louisianna , Its still listed for sale on Truckmount deals.

So basically , this poster is bogus and is basically a vehicle for continueing an ongoing agenda vs EZ and Nellos .

Josh Wood was offered a complete rebuild ,with a brand new waste tank but declined . Imagine that , a complete rebuild 6 years after he bought one.

G

Jay DeLaughter said:
Regarding josh's tm. I got Involved in it..... then I told him not to ship his parts.

I dont blame you Jay - Nick didnt trust Josh and wanted him to deliver it to him OR he wanted it sent directly to you . It would have fell on you to confirm the components were in working order .

Josh didnt trust Nick to do what he said he would do - so basically he missed out on a new rebuilt TM .

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom