Oldest customer?

Greg Cole

Name
Greg
What is you oldest customer ( not age but how long have you been cleaning for them) ?

Mine is Mitch K..... I personally cleaned his house in December 1993 ( Pro Carpet's 3rd customer). He has used us every 9-12 months ever since. Average ticket is $235..

Mikey P

Administrator
I had a lady once, 101 years old, who moved ALL OF HER FURNITURE out of her mobile home BY HERSELF for me to clean the carpet.

No lie.

Johnny

Supportive Member
Name
Johnny
I have a regular customer who is 98 now, I believe. Retired from the Army, Post Office, and County.

He's the biggest techno-geek I know. Always has the latest computers, phones, etc., and knows how to use them. One sharp guy.

Reactions: Giorgio

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
Simular to Mike's experience.

Client she is 103. She would move her heavy nightstands onto the bed and the coffey table and end tables onto the sofa etc...

What I couldn't believe was the big computer desk that would move away from the wall.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
Guess you cueballs kant reed
Greg said not age....but oldest repeat custy

Maybe he's not used to to keeping custys long term?????

We have many that have have stayed with us thru all price increases since our start in '90
And wee started out with stupid cheap pricing

LTA

KevinD

Name
Kevin Dumas
I have several I still clean for that I started with in 1979
And some of those I am cleaning the third generation of their family.

mcatt

Name
Mike
Well it's only my 2nd season so I have many from day one. So at least I know I'm doing a good job and keeping them as a client.

steve_64

yep i have quite a few from my first year still. sometimes my personallity overcame my lack of knowledge or expertise. coming up on 6 years this christmas.

Doug Cox

Supportive Member
Name
Doug Cox
I just did my oldest customer today. 25+ years. Their first child was born after i started working for them and he is now a police officer for a town in my area.

steve_64

I just did my oldest customer today. 25+ years. Their first child was born after i started working for them and he is now a police officer for a town in my area.

you just "did" your oldest customer? that explains why thier first child was born after you started cleaning for them. it was the first time you "did" them.:razz:

Name
Lee Stockwell
Steve you are in enough trouble here....

Like Al's comment, too many of our 1970's customers are gone. Yet we still clean many of the same homes, some of which have changed owners several times.

Still clean a couple of Wendy's every month since 1978. My youngest son, born 1981, still does them.

steve_64

Steve you are in enough trouble here....

Like Al's comment, too many of our 1970's customers are gone. Yet we still clean many of the same homes, some of which have changed owners several times.

Still clean a couple of Wendy's every month since 1978. My youngest son, born 1981, still does them.

ohh ok, i was just goofing...:redface: sorry doug

rhyde

Name
rhyde
I stopped at a house once and the lady was stacking firewood on the porch she was 92 she showed me her Id cuz i didn't believe she was that old!

I have a customer that I did work for the first year I was in this business (working for Atiyeh brothers) as a pick up and delivery helper
that was 1988... We had to be quiet because her new born Daugherty was sleeping, that daughter graduated from college last year.

I have five off hand that i can think of iv'e worked with and know well for over 15 years

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
The question has a lot to do with company longevity. A company like Richard's and our are going to have the opportunity to clean for 3-4 or even 5 generations of family. On our questionnaires we often have customers tell us they have used us for decades and their parents and grandparents did before them.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Jim Nazarian

Name
Jim Nazarian
Recently I had 3 jobs in the same week that have been with us since 1967, unfortunately most have passed away.

GeneMiller

Name
gene miller
My fiRst customer has long since past but the Vogels has been with me since the beginning . she cleans 3 to 4 times a year and the tile every couple of years. She always buys protector and keeps every receipt all the way to the beginning. I know cause she always pulls them out to show me what I used to charge.

Gene

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom