olefin pains

adamh

Supportive Member
Name
Adam Hale
I have tried everything, but some Olefins will not look great. I really hate right in front of the couch.

Today I threw everything but straight bleach on it and could only get 80%. I want more. The chem guys really need to find a fix for this crap.

Please let me in on your Olefin secrets.

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
When nothing works...its most likely scratched and nothing will work.

I try hard to explain it in a simple way to customers what might be happening with that dirty are on their olefin..(before cleaning)

Some will understand some will not and think I'm a loser and don't know how to clean carpets. "because the last guy got it out". But funny the last guy is not in business and the carpet was only a year old then...now 5 years later it won't come out because its worn..

FLYERMAN

Supportive Member
Name
Ken Raddon
My olefin secrets? You mean the ones that took me decades to perfect? Yeah okay I'll share. I spray down a really good prespray. (Soils and Oils boosted with oxy booster) I scrub with 175 floor machine using a fiber plus pad I got from Rick G. I extract using the emulsifier dijor, whatever's on sale. I then extract using a Powermatic 2100 with temp set at 200° and a VT14 wand with a fifteen flow. And when that doesn't make it look great I hit it with some Blast from Vac A Way and run over it with a glad pad under my 175. When it starts bad it never looks new but I get a lot of compliments and a whole bunch of "it never looked that good since it was new"

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom