One of my besties.

Mikey P

Administrator
PXL_20220727_172210771.jpg

Mikey P

Administrator
You're anal!
No she is. I just tell her to tuck the damn things in...

It's my magic letter at work.

Two retired law enforcement people that have nothing to do in their spare time and they make such a big freaking deal out of my visit and I've been slowly but surely working them to the idea of letting me low moisture to their carpet.

Last edited:

SamIam

Name
sam miller

To retired law enforcement people that have nothing to do in their spare time and they make such a big freaking deal out of my visit and I've been slowly but surely working them to the idea of letting me low moisture to their carpet.
I was kidding 😂

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott

To retired law enforcement people that have nothing to do in their spare time and they make such a big freaking deal out of my visit and I've been slowly but surely working them to the idea of letting me low moisture to their carpet.
They might be resistant to scampoo.

Meter Maid

The Undetective
Name
Chris

I hate cops

Reactions: Mikey P

Mikey P

Administrator
I hate cops
I worked for my most loyal lesbian couple today. One was a nurse, one was a cop.

Every time the cop says more than three words she has to say "when I lived in San Francisco and I was a cop" and somehow tie it into whatever we're talking about.

Another cop story I'm particularly enjoying is a 45-year-old that quit or go the boot from the force got recently

He came a carpet cleaner and he is less mechanically than than our favorite pig farmer.

He recently asked on a thread on how to swap out quick connects and how to remove the tape from one gallon jug lids.

How in the hell did he ever get on the force?

Last edited:
  • Eyeroll
Reactions: Jim Pemberton

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
Another cop story I'm particularly enjoying is a 45-year-old that quit. The force got kicked off the forest. Recently We came a carpet cleaner and he is more mechanically a net than our favorite pig farmer.

Have you fallen and had a head injury? Or are you experiencing numbness in one side of your body?

Please read this part out loud to yourself.

• Haha

Meter Maid

The Undetective
Name
Chris
I worked for my most loyal lesbian couple today. One was a nurse, one was a cop.

Every time the cop says more than three words she has to say "when I lived in San Francisco and I was a cop" and somehow tie it into whatever we're talking about.

Another cop story I'm particularly enjoying is a 45-year-old that quit or go the boot from the force got recently

He came a carpet cleaner and he is less mechanically than than our favorite pig farmer.

He recently asked on a thread on how to swap out quick connects and how to remove the tape from one gallon jug lids.

How in the hell did he ever get on the force?
The job attracts the wrong people. I have a music degree, I never had any business being a cop. I just couldn’t find a job.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom