One Of Those..."I Don't Care, Just Clean It!"Jobs.

rwcarpet

Supportive Member
Name
Robert Hodge
Had one of those jobs this weekend of which the owner said he didn't care that the dog piss was soaked into the backing, just get it as clean as you can so I can move in. I used S&G, mixed with Grease Eraser and Hot Sause Modifier. I pre-pre-sprayed with SS Pet pre-treat.

I was in such a hurry to leave, I didn't get after shots. I might go back and take a few pic's.

Don't mind the RX20.....I only bring it out on emptys and rentals. It realllll rough, but it still cleans like it was new!
rug5.jpg

rug4.jpg

rug3.jpg

rug2.jpg

rug1.jpg

rug6.jpg

GCCLee

Supportive Member
Name
C. Lee
Thats what I love about this, the feeling of accomplishment.

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
thats just f'n nasty...why do people allow their pets to do that

Mikey P

Administrator
So some scum bag was willing to move in knowing that the floor was soaked solid in urine?

Tell us more about this person please

steve_64

my daughter quite on me after a job like that.well it was about the third in as many days but...

she said she couldnt get the stink off her. i dont mind coming home smelling like piss i get paid for it. but what i hate is when im sitting there and the stench is in my nose and i cant get rid of it. even the skunky smell wont over power it.

Newman

Name
Chris Newman
So some scum bag was willing to move in knowing that the floor was soaked solid in urine?

It is bad enough that so many people will live in the toilet of their own critters, but to move into the privy of another takes it to a whole new level.

Brian H

Name
Brian H
That's a job I would have cleaned starting at the door and worked my way into the job. No way I would want my hoses laying in that urine!!

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
yummy.....

BTW, does anyone doubt the "industrial" quality of the RX20?
wonder if there'll be many RV360's or even HOSS (which IS better made than the tin-will 360) will still cleaning carpets 20 years after leaving the factory?

..L.T.A.

rwcarpet

Supportive Member
Name
Robert Hodge
That's what I call a mixture of chems , wow. What year is that RX20 ? never see one like that.

That RX I bought from Jim Pemberton back around 2000. It was a ProChem labeled machine, used, and is probably mid to late 90's. I updated with Greenglides. Just use it for rat-nastys. Probably didn't need that mix, but I had a couple sprayers with a little this, a little that, and wanted to get rid of it. So I mixed in the combo. Custy really didn't care what I used.....just so it's clean-er.

Last edited:

rwcarpet

Supportive Member
Name
Robert Hodge

This job was paid for by some of his friends. He divorced his wife 5 years ago, but let her stay in the house.......trying to be a nice guy. She hated him, so she didn't care what happened to the house. Nice, huh? He finally decided to take the house back, and when she found out, she trashed it by leaving the pets inside all day. Then she had the house padlocked by the bank, telling them it was abandoned. He finally got it opened last week. He raises Sheltys, and they were well kept, it was just his ex giving him the bone! I guess as an animal and farm raised guy, he doesn't care what he doesn't see. It looks clean enoughj for him.

rwcarpet

Supportive Member
Name
Robert Hodge
my daughter quite on me after a job like that.well it was about the third in as many days but...she said she couldnt get the stink off her. i dont mind coming home smelling like piss i get paid for it. but what i hate is when im sitting there and the stench is in my nose and i cant get rid of it. even the skunky smell wont over power it.
My dog wasn't too happy when I got home from that job. She always gives me the "sniff test" after every job!.....just to see if I was cheatin'! She is a Bea-Bull, so always hunting and sniffin' like a Beagle.
nelly2.jpg
nelly2.jpg

Attachments

• nelly2.jpg
    nelly2.jpg
    143.7 KB · Views: 126
Last edited:

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
my daughter quite on me after a job like that.well it was about the third in as many days but...

she said she couldnt get the stink off her. i dont mind coming home smelling like piss i get paid for it. but what i hate is when im sitting there and the stench is in my nose and i cant get rid of it. even the skunky smell wont over power it.

even the skunky smell wont over power it.

???:winky:

SamIam

Name
sam miller
Great job! Theres a point when I tell people pull the carpet paint the cement if the cant afford recovering. Still if a customers understands I do what I can.

juniorc82

Supportive Member
Name
Jon Coret
You must have set up the corner guards just for this picture. I notice there is no corner guard on the corner the hoses are actualy going around. It was a touch though i must say

rwcarpet

Supportive Member
Name
Robert Hodge
You must have set up the corner guards just for this picture. I notice there is no corner guard on the corner the hoses are actualy going around. It was a touch though i must say

Actually, Jon.....if you look close enough, there is a corner gard at that corner. I've got 10 corners, and bring them in on every job. I think custys like the corner gard idea more than a clean carpet!! Nothing worse than dragging a hose around a corner, especially upstairs, and getting that "ripping sound" from the hoses on the corners! I even use them on emptys....just helps move the hoses around easier.

Vivers

Supportive Member
Name
Bill
I would handle it also if they were willing to pay what my quote would be. I would rather throw new carpet, pad & tack in as well as sealing the sub floor though.

Larry B

Name
Larry Burrell
Just had one of them :) 2600SqFt of carpet with bleach spots all over the place from them using household cleaners on some of the spots. Could not use no rotory extractors because the lady said it would mess up the carpet.

E4D394AA-38AF-4CB1-B70C-E4C5C32CB39A-11526-00000FC70771E5E7.jpg

4BAF4146-D7B6-4B31-BF9F-A5C4174A9655-11526-00000FC6BAD78232.jpg

CE91C968-5726-475A-AED7-95ADFE8F0D2F-11526-00000FC6B18546E0.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom