OP truths.

Status
Not open for further replies.

hogjowl

Idiot™
You don't have to worry about banning me Mikey. I rarely come to the hot seats, but it does seem to be a little odd that you would consider banning me for the very same behavior that you exhibit somewhat daily.

Derek:
I understand your feelings. Over the years, I've watched with disgust people like Lonnie McDonald, Ray Moody, Jeff Brown, Clark Lancaster, and a few other VLM cleaners express disgust with John and his tactics and I sorta took a stand off stance with it all until I started to understand how he really operates.

This last bit was edited per request from Clark who while not denying what I wrote, doesn't like anyone to be mad at him.

The Preacher

JG has a plot of land in SoCal worth millions, so his retirement is set!!!

ya'll might find some posts in those ICS archives where Mort was on Clark's butt pretty hard about the quality of his equipment. he even got a certain LectroCObb salesman (not snake oil, because the LC will cure what ails ya) to buy a square pad machine that ended up on the curb for solid waste to pick up if i'm not mistaken!!!

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
DAYuum Marty..and i been callin' you a dolt all this time......you wanna hear sumthin' REALLY funny....?

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
I guess that would be me Danny!

I try and give everyone second and third chances though.

I believe in the goodness of all!

John G

Marty, don't know what your problem is, but I can say you are a damnable liar. I don't care about Clarks juice, never have, don't sell it, don't make it, don't use it. Have tried it and liked it for beverage stains but not for cleaning. It works great for Circuit City stores, and that is his main market for it. Besides, there is a LOT of room for VLM'rs to disagree.

In the beginning Clark was going to have me and him each make our own version of Snap Encap, he was even going to make me a mixer to make it up in here in Kentucky. He shared the ingredients with me, but it wasn't my cup of tea.

Steve is NOT an ex business associate, we do business daily. Don't know where you get your info, but obviously you just make this stuff up as you go.

As to a multi truck operation, I had that in the seventies and DIDN'T like it, I PREFER one truck.
Three trucks on the road doing $50,000 each or better at .10 a square foot.

As to tuways, Steve likes them, I do not, I not only test everything we sell but have tested Steves products for him as well, that is WHY I sell them, I LOVE them. But we disagree on the tuways, they do not clean nearly as well, nor do they hold as much soil. How much time does Steve spend on the truck Marty? Most all OP'rs will tell you the pickup between the two pads is not even close. Nor is the finished product.

Funny, 8-9 years ago, NONE of you even heard of OP, now you are telling me how to do it.

You really show your lack of character with these types of lies.

Derek, you like calling us kids and that may make you feel better, but if someone slanders you and your business, I doubt you would ignore it.

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
"I AM NOT THE ADMINISTRATOR"

Good mornin' G....are you OK today....you SEEM a little "testy"!

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
You jus ain't right man! I could bring on a "whole new" dimension to this discussion.....

my REAL friend Darrel Lumpkin will hack me in anyway......

hogjowl

Idiot™
PadPrick:

There's no need for me to respond any further with you. I'm not going to continue arguing with a liar. It just makes no sense.

Danny:

Are you going to now deny that you told me John told YOU he needed his BB sales to retire? I saved you IM on my file.

G

Geeez, Bob.

You're what.....93 years old?

Sometimes you act like a 13 year old girl! :?

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
Josh, did ya ever see that Twlight Zone story 'bout the old peeple kicking the can.....

BABY...I'M KICKIN' IT!

diamond brian

I don't get it. John G sells good products and makes a little money on 'em. Marty calls John names and attempts to discredit him on the bbs for seemingly no real reason.

I guess I've missed something.

I met John once, and he's a real decent guy.

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
JOHN G....if you an' Steve are such good friends, why didn't you wish Steve happy birthday when Anna posted it on yor BB...

And why did you ban OPee from both boards for replying to posts about Steve's chems?

G

See, Bob?

It's when you say things like that.

Scatt Man was a real cool cat, he was even making music on that fence! A mewdikul jeenyid!

John G

PorkButt, it sounds like you are like a little ole lady gossiping about someone without ever going straight to the horses mouth, you are a liar by what you post, I could care less if you acknowledge it, your behavior lately would make anything you say suspect anyways.

You seem to be more interested in trying to hurt my business and name than you are at finding or searching out the truth in anything you say, shame on you!

I would NEVER retire off of BBS sales, how ridiculous is that? If you notice about the only time I even post is when I see you spread your crap!

Grow up!

Willy P

Name
Willy P
Ooooppps! Excuse me, I've stumbled into the wrong thread. :oops: Anyone seen my black satin boxers? Cotton chafes me.

The Preacher

i stand by what i said MOrt. why do you ask???

PS can you share about your 2.5" upgrade on yore machine please???

Cameron1

How bout a hot seat with just Marty and John? I think we need to get to the bottom of this.

Rex Tyus

How bout a hot seat with just Marty and John? I think we need to get to the bottom of this.

To coin a phrase, "I am pretty sure I don't give a shit." :shock:

Couldn't resist. :twisted:

hogjowl

Idiot™
I agree with Rex.

And danny ... if I was going to help you with that, I would have done it sometime during the first 20 times you asked.

You're not too bright, are you?

Willy P

Name
Willy P
New board. Same fights.

77.jpg

Dolly

Larry. I went down all the hallways that are 10,000 each floor.

I did what you would call a spot cleaning as I went down the hall and stopped
at all the elevator areas as well as the areas where the ice machines are that are the most soiled.

Not having to move hoses, two plugs for the porty, bucket brigades.

Yes........I did all of that in the time I stated by my self with the OP machine and

Marty. quite slamming John. It pisses me off.

Not that you care cause that is why you do it anyway. To piss people off.

I used the Pad cap pro and blaze. It cleans .........Very well.

I did dining room tonight and the OP machine did it again for me.

for Mike's information, if he remembers the photo's I showed him, then I can say with out reservation that the results came out that good.

Instead of the job taking 10 hours because it usually is so trashed, it took only 3.............

I could not be happier with my Brute OP machine, Johns's products either.

I did though pres pray with Judson juice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom